Notices

Whale Wars new season

Old 06-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think whale wars is scripted, scripted would be more like two and a half men..
Old 06-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Nice prop foul to their own vessel.....these guys are priceless.....
Old 06-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Registered

Glad they fouled their own props. I wish the Japanese whalers would attempt to foul the tree huggers props, too. And I still say the whalers should start using .50 cals to defend their vessels.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

this prop fouling is a big issue for these guys..

note to self, next time I am prop fouling a Japanese ship untie the rope from the Zepplin.....
Old 07-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Registered

I was watching and laughing my ass off last night, what a bunch of idiots, especially the "Admiral" running through the ice wide open...he is not going to rest until he hurts or kills someone or multiple people.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Registered

The episode that most clearly shows the scripted douchbaggery of the SEA SHEPARD crew is when Watson is supposedly shot, After happening to wear a bulletproof vest, showing no sign of being hit, which you can damn well "feel", then pulls a bullet out of his vest and claims the whale boat shot at him. Face the fact "Admiral" If their intent was to kill you, you and your crew would be in the freezer on the "RESEARCH VESSEL" along with the other semi intelligent mammals . With the amount of $$$ involved it is absurd to think otherwise. South Park got it right, as they often do.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

It sounds like they 'won' the war. The Japs ended up cancelling the season early and it sounds like they won't be heading back to Antarctica.

I like watching the show because they put a bunch of non boaters in boats and I find it hilarious. It's like watching a train wreck... you don't really want to watch but you just can't help yourself.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1989force
The episode that most clearly shows the scripted douchbaggery of the SEA SHEPARD crew is when Watson is supposedly shot, After happening to wear a bulletproof vest, showing no sign of being hit, which you can damn well "feel", then pulls a bullet out of his vest and claims the whale boat shot at him. Face the fact "Admiral" If their intent was to kill you, you and your crew would be in the freezer on the "RESEARCH VESSEL" along with the other semi intelligent mammals . With the amount of $$$ involved it is absurd to think otherwise. South Park got it right, as they often do.
Didnt his captains badge stop the bullet. I do love watching this train wreck though. Its pure comedy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.