Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
He said baddest ass Only in Pick Wick
It's Pickwick Bubba not Pick Wick...
Old 06-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

badd ass theme?? MR. T bought a boat?? A-Team theme???
Old 06-24-2010, 01:34 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it's "most badazz" in proper engrish Carey LOL
Old 06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,725 Likes on 1,224 Posts

As I said, you guys are brutal but entertaining. Anyway, Bill's "theme" boat, for a working name let's call it "Bada-Bing," raises an interesting question:

How would a stripper pole affect a catamaran's center of gravity? I imagine the effects would be greater when the pole is actually in use. And I imagine those effects would even greater if the pole were in use while the boat was underway. (Then again, maybe not—perhaps the movement of the boat would counteract the forces exerted on the pole and transferred to the hull.)

I just don't know.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:02 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
As I said, you guys are brutal but entertaining. Anyway, Bill's "theme" boat, for a working name let's call it "Bada-Bing," raises an interesting question:

How would a stripper pole affect a catamaran's center of gravity? I imagine the effects would be greater when the pole is actually in use. And I imagine those effects would even greater if the pole were in use while the boat was underway. (Then again, maybe not—perhaps the movement of the boat would counteract the forces exerted on the pole and transferred to the hull.)

I just don't know.
I'm not an engineer, but I play one when drunk Matt. Mine will be retractable. And, of course, there will be a weight limit for using the pole. This idea is growing legs. I guess I need to build a new boat soon
Old 06-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the stripper pole needs to be on the deck of the boat but mounted to the transom/floor of the cabin through a hole in the deck. So you would have a hole in the deck of the boat (I'm thinking with a cover that would lay flush with the deck to cover when not in use, almost like a gas cap) where you could slide the pole into all the way to the transom/floor with some sort of mounting bracket at the base keeping it in place. With the pole mounted to the floor of the transom, and the deck acting to stabilize the pole, you could probably pull it off....not that I've thought about it or anything.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
I think the stripper pole needs to be on the deck of the boat but mounted to the transom/floor of the cabin through a hole in the deck. So you would have a hole in the deck of the boat (I'm thinking with a cover that would lay flush with the deck to cover when not in use, almost like a gas cap) where you could slide the pole into all the way to the transom/floor with some sort of mounting bracket at the base keeping it in place. With the pole mounted to the floor of the transom, and the deck acting to stabilize the pole, you could probably pull it off....not that I've thought about it or anything.
I could pull it off. We have awsome engineers for our clubs. Need more ballest? ADD MORE SILICONE. LOL
Old 06-24-2010, 02:41 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

I'll get it done
Old 06-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hydraulics Matt. Just push the button and up slides a shiny stripper pole. ya, thats the ticket.......................
Old 06-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flight club
I could pull it off. We have awsome engineers for our clubs. Need more ballest? ADD MORE SILICONE. LOL
I figured if there was anyone that could pull it off it would be you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.