Notices

Ft. Myers Boat Races

Old 05-02-2002, 01:07 PM
Boat Girl

I will be there...Ft. Myers...I wish I could go to Skater Fest....

Old 05-02-2002, 01:39 PM
jokerswild

Hey thnx for the info ...tracy, i've got the "outlaws" in town that weekend-(from DesPlaines,Il/Cambridge,Wi) so we'll see if they would mind a boat trip down there. Thanks again...

Old 05-02-2002, 05:54 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Nick
Long time no type
Your welcome to tie up at my dock, if theres any open beds you can sleep on it or camp out in the yard. Up to you, hope you all can make it. Is Wally comin down????

Dan
Old 05-02-2002, 06:09 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Consintracy:

The pictures were taken at the last Skaterfest which was in October last year...... and alot of people wore shorts...we did some boating too, as a matter of fact our last run down to LBI was in mid November..... in Jersey...in shorts...but it was a freak year.

As to unpredictable weather in May...... in Jersey..... we have indoor facilities as well as outdoor ...for unexpected storms (like you get in Florida......., but the norm is a high in the low 70's that time of year. The event is timed to allow people to integrate the knowledge learned into this year's boating season.

Whatever, I hope y'all have a great time ( and a safe one) no matter what even you choose
Old 05-02-2002, 08:42 PM
mmo jo

For the past 4-5 years I always took off that Friday.All or most of the racers are out testing, And its a ball running with them .We'll be out all day lets hook up for a drink.The mantanzas inn has great food.

Old 05-02-2002, 08:46 PM
mmo jo

Maximus!! bring that Kitty cat down hear! I have something for you! Give me a call! 941 340 0796. Tom.

Old 05-03-2002, 09:12 AM
jokerswild

Hey- thanks Dan for the invite, i will let ya know what we end up doing. It'll probably be just a day trip by boat, but you can never underestimate things Hows the warlock holding up? Hope to see ya down there. Later

nick

Old 05-03-2002, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

'tracy..

..that might dangerous!!

Old 05-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat descriptions

We won't be taking the laptop with us...but, we will go to the library in Cape Coral to check this thread out, before we splash into the water. So, I will copy this thread, which describes some of the ways to identify you all!!

We will be in "Best Revenge"
Attached Thumbnails Ft. Myers Boat Races-coolboat2a.jpg  
Old 05-03-2002, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And here is a pic. of Todd & I...incase we are slinging back some cocktails in some establishment.
Attached Thumbnails Ft. Myers Boat Races-tntfondu.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ft. Myers Boat Races

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.