Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   congrats to Audacity (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/23370-congrats-audacity.html)

ssherman 04-30-2002 04:41 PM

congrats to Audacity

Joe,
Great job on the sticks in the scarab.

Shane Sherman

CigDaze 04-30-2002 04:44 PM

Definately!!!!!! Congratulations!
You guys looked and sounded great out there!

BruceK 04-30-2002 04:52 PM

Their just lucky we weren't out there in the Styx boat...
All kidding aside, they did look great. Congrats!

Gordo 05-01-2002 12:03 AM

Outstanding Win !!!

Congratulations to Herbott, (HerBOTT'?) Racing !!!! Those guys had some ugly water to play with and Joe did a great job on the sticks.
If you all could have seen the looks on their faces when they pulled up to the crane...
It was emotionally stirring. That's what winning's all about.
Couldn't have happened to a better team, also racing for a great cause!!

Standing Ovation Gentlemen !!! :D

Advantage_Rob 05-01-2002 12:46 AM

congrat's Joe!!!
Jonny was over yesterday, and we were talking about joining you at one of your out of town races this year. Get me some more info and we'll see what we can come up with.

packinair 05-01-2002 01:07 AM

Having riden with Joe in Key West over new years (most of that trip is kinda fuzzy) all I can say is WOW about him on the sticks. I learned alot on that ride.. Joe: give me a buzz when you are back up this way, I will bring the cat up to St. Clair and we can thrash on it for a while 419-279-2224 Scott

audacity 05-01-2002 08:44 AM

THANKS EVERYONE and OSO!!! it was very emotional! it's taken keith a long time to get under a checkered flag in the pro series! hey, it's the first time i haven't bled in the boat!!! our sponsors were AMAZINGLY pleased...as you know the juvenile diabetes research foundation is our main sponsor. anthony, the manager who's son has diabetes, has done an outstanding job with PR!! we always talk about racing for a cure....till saturday night's team dinner. as 20 plus people sat down for dinner. anthony jr had a diabetic seizure and had to be taken away by the ems and fire department. really scary **** that hit home in a big way! a special thanks to nick carter for his support on the cause. and a big congrats to NC racing! this thing is really getting very big, both in the media coverage and in the hearts of the people that support the JDRF!!!! once again i can't thank everyone enough! and please by all means, any ideas are welcome that will further our cause.

hey...any more pics of us?????LOL

thanks
joey
f2-80

Milord 05-01-2002 09:07 AM

Congrats on the win and not bleeding Joe! :D

audacity 05-01-2002 09:36 AM

dude!...that's my secrete!!!...you have to let the engines ingest your blood... at the very least, once! then cover the cockpit a few times and your in!!!!...it's a sacrifice to the engine gods!!!!

Gordo 05-01-2002 09:40 AM

So THAT's what we're doing wrong...

Bill keeps going to KFC to sacrifice a chicken... :rolleyes: