Deep Impact Boats - From COO Michael A Rojas

Notices

Deep Impact Boats - From COO Michael A Rojas

Old 07-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deep Impact Boats - From COO Michael A Rojas

Hello,

I would like to formally introduce myself to this site. My name is Michael A Rojas I am the Chief Operating Officer with Deep Impact since last year, and I have been behind then scene since May of 2008 when my team took over the management of the Deep Impact Brand. As you have already heard Tim Gallagher has joined the Deep Impact team as director of sales. Tim bring with him many years of quality marine experience. Beyond his industry contacts, coming from Cigarette Racing means Tim also brings with him invaluable experience and ideas that we have already begun to implement. Most would be surprised to learn just how broad Tim's responsibilities were at cigarette and the void he leaves there is only a small portion of what he will contribute to Deep Impact. Deep Impact is being built in the tradition of legendary boat builders of the past and today I can honestly say that Deep Impact is a legend in the making.

Follow me personally on Facebook for the latest information on Deep Impact. Daily Updates see the boats we are building, see upcoming events, early release plans, and much more, see the Deep Impact world for yourself:

http://www.facebook.com/michael.a.ro....rojas2?v=wall

Michael A Rojas
Chief Operating Officer
Deep Impact Boats
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Deep Impact Boats - From COO Michael A Rojas-fb1.jpg  
Old 07-03-2010, 07:22 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

couple of photos sunny isles offshore challenge all photos posed at www.freezeframevideo.net
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter