Like Tree1Likes

First boat to first card stop grand lake poker run eric frost..

Reply
Old 07-21-2010, 09:15 AM
  #51
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
jayboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SWFloridaH2O
My Boats: Every One In Sight
Posts: 18,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbones View Post
I was first and i did'nt even go
Your avatar beat you by a mile.

Jim Lee needs more wimmenfolk on his boat.
__________________
Roostertail does not lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
jayboat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:09 AM
  #52
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 11
Default

Impressive list of the 1st Card Stop arrivals .. especially for a little "pond" in Oklahoma.

But where were BLee, Hammertime, and the Corvette MTI?

Did they go off and have a party somewhere else?! We saw Hammertime had a big lead and BLee and Corvette were right in the front of the mass as they neared Shangri-La.
KyleSCWM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:12 PM
  #53
Registered
 
44MTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-Dock
My Boats: 08' 44 MTI
Posts: 3,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSCWM View Post
Impressive list of the 1st Card Stop arrivals .. especially for a little "pond" in Oklahoma.

But where were BLee, Hammertime, and the Corvette MTI?

Did they go off and have a party somewhere else?! We saw Hammertime had a big lead and BLee and Corvette were right in the front of the mass as they neared Shangri-La.
The boats you named were the first boats there, we just chose not to get Cards so our names were not listed. Most of us have done so many of these runs that getting cards doesn't matter, we know who was there first, and we just want to hang out with our friends and have some beverages after the first leg.
44MTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:52 PM
  #54
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44MTI View Post
The boats you named were the first boats there, we just chose not to get Cards so our names were not listed. Most of us have done so many of these runs that getting cards doesn't matter, we know who was there first, and we just want to hang out with our friends and have some beverages after the first leg.
You mean they actually hand out cards before dinner at poker runs?
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 PM
  #55
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44MTI View Post
The boats you named were the first boats there, we just chose not to get Cards so our names were not listed. Most of us have done so many of these runs that getting cards doesn't matter, we know who was there first, and we just want to hang out with our friends and have some beverages after the first leg.
yeah but who won the chicken fights?
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 PM
  #56
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 11
Default

Whether getting the chip is "required" to be listed or not .. all I know is I enjoyed the weekend and it seemed that everyone had a good time .. hopefully no damages .. and it was great to see the out-of-towners' boats!

Cheers to everyone on here for a heck of a show!
KyleSCWM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:10 PM
  #57
Registered
 
44MTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-Dock
My Boats: 08' 44 MTI
Posts: 3,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
You mean they actually hand out cards before dinner at poker runs?
Not sure Bub, I'm with you in that I just pic them up at the dinner. If we get them all.

Masher are you saying your CHICKEN.

I agree Kyle, it was great to see so many make the pull from out of Town. Which is exactly why I was just hangin out with swimming with many of them right by the first stop.
44MTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:51 PM
  #58
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,958
Default

Time to throw some gas on the fire.....


I HEARD THE PURGATORY DOUG WRIGHT JUMPED THE START.
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
  #59
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 11
Default

MC I agree with you! Everytime we'd make a stop Joe would kill the boat, we'd bail overboard and cool off, get back in the boat, fire em back up and head to the next stop!

It was boiling out there the whole day!

Speaking of, anyone heard from Delo? Wonder how that no A/C canopy was treating him last Saturday!?
KyleSCWM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:04 PM
  #60
Skater Brother
Platinum Member
 
FREEDOM US1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
My Boats: 46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver
Posts: 2,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSCWM View Post
MC I agree with you! Everytime we'd make a stop Joe would kill the boat, we'd bail overboard and cool off, get back in the boat, fire em back up and head to the next stop!

It was boiling out there the whole day!

Speaking of, anyone heard from Delo? Wonder how that no A/C canopy was treating him last Saturday!?

Saw him pulling it with his Carver and did a fly by!! D was staying COOL!!
FREEDOM US1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.