Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Check out my new shirts...What do you think? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/235891-check-out-my-new-shirts-what-do-you-think.html)

Young Performance 07-30-2010 09:33 PM

Check out my new shirts...What do you think?

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics of some shirts I just had done.

I tried something a little different on the shirts with the engine pic. Instead of doing it the same color as the engine, I decided to do it in black and white. Thought it would look different. What do you think???
Thanks.
Eddie

firehawkcat 07-30-2010 09:58 PM

Engine shirt looks great in black and white and red lettering

QWKRN U 07-30-2010 10:01 PM

I like the yellow but I think I need a closer look of one in a size 2xl.:drink:

Expensive Date 07-30-2010 10:03 PM

Looks nice but I would make the graphic bigger.

Young Performance 07-30-2010 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by QWKRN U (Post 3171940)
I like the yellow but I think I need a closer look of one in a size 2xl.:drink:

Well come on down and pick one up:drink:

Originally Posted by Expensive Date (Post 3171942)
Looks nice but I would make the graphic bigger.

I agree 100%. That was my first thought when I saw them. I will definitely get the next run larger. I only did 25 this time to see if I really liked them or not. Once these are just about gone, I will get some with a larger pic done up. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks everyone else.
Eddie

QWKRN U 07-30-2010 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3171964)
Well come on down and pick one up:drink:

Maybe once I convince Jim that my stock 496's are worth more than those 525's with whipples taking up room in your shop, I can grab one while you are swapping the motors around.:drink:

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-31-2010 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by firehawkcat (Post 3171938)
Engine shirt looks great in black and white and red lettering

+1 :drink:
nice job Eddie ,see ya in a few weeks

Young Performance 07-31-2010 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by QWKRN U (Post 3171968)
Maybe once I convince Jim that my stock 496's are worth more than those 525's with whipples taking up room in your shop, I can grab one while you are swapping the motors around.:drink:

That's gonna take quite a bit of convincing. I'm sure he will put you on the payment plan.:drink:
I would be more than happy to swap them out......and give you a shirt while we're at it.:drink:

Young Performance 08-20-2010 10:14 PM

I really didn't have any intention of selling these shirts, but I have had numerous requests and have actually sold quite a few. To those of you that bought them.....thank you. I will have some with me at LOTO if anyone is interested. I am in the process of having more printed and they probably won't be ready in time, so I won't have a ton of them with me. If you would like one, please come see me at LOTO. I will be at Skaterfest with the 399 Vee, and also running the Shootout. We will be parked at dock #3, slips 2,3 and 4 at Capt. Rons on Sat. and Sun. Even if you have no interest in the shirts, please come stop by and say hi. I look forward to meeting some of you. Thanks.
Eddie

baywatch 08-20-2010 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3187346)
I really didn't have any intention of selling these shirts, but I have had numerous requests and have actually sold quite a few. To those of you that bought them.....thank you. I will have some with me at LOTO if anyone is interested. I am in the process of having more printed and they probably won't be ready in time, so I won't have a ton of them with me. If you would like one, please come see me at LOTO. I will be at Skaterfest with the 399 Vee, and also running the Shootout. We will be parked at dock #3, slips 2,3 and 4 at Capt. Rons on Sat. and Sun. Even if you have no interest in the shirts, please come stop by and say hi. I look forward to meeting some of you. Thanks.
Eddie

You gonna be at the street party on Wednesday night?