Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dens of iniquity !!
We are actually planning on giving away a free trip there soon
Old 05-03-2002, 05:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

Its really wild. You have to experience it to believe what happens there. Make sure that if you go with your girlfriend or wife that she is open minded and not very jealous. Lots of fine looking ladies, most topless or totally naked. It will be the best vacation that you will ever have if you have no inhibitions. I have been their twice. Be warned. Do not take your lady their if you are easily jealous. She will be hit on by both females and males.
Old 05-03-2002, 06:26 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!

Went to II in 1995. What a blast!!!! LOTS of chicks!!! Chad, my suggestion would be to NOT bring bait. There's lot's of fishing to be done with a "bare" hook!!!! LOL!!!!! One of the best vacations I have ever been on.

Oh, and II used to be I is what the staff told us. After they did a complete remodel job, they just couldn't see calling it anything other than Hedonism II. Works for me!!
Old 05-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Originally posted by Fountain38
.... Make sure that if you go with your girlfriend or wife that she is open minded and not very jealous.
I guess that counts me out
Old 05-03-2002, 07:03 PM
XTRM22

Mrs XTRM22 and I spent about a week at Sandals in Negril, the next resort down the beach from Hedonism II. Looked like a pretty exciting place to be single or very open minded about marriage. Negril is an awesome place either way, Sandals is couples only so you don't have to worry about being or causing jealousy and the whole country seemed to be clothing optional!
Chuck

Old 05-03-2002, 07:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Sandy, I and 4 other friends just came back from Hedo 3. We had a blast. The theme parties were ok, and the food and drinks 24-7 were awsome. The nude side is obviously better than the prude side, becuase your completely buck ass nakid, everybody is the same so there is no staring, well not so much. You can be kinky or not, your choice. If your into swapping Hedo 2 is the place to go, not for me.
Old 05-03-2002, 09:29 PM
Registered

I walked thru HEDO 2 on Negril Beach in Jamaica and saw alot of people that should have left their clothes on
Old 05-03-2002, 09:54 PM
rick32

How about those toga parties !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick32

Old 05-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Rick

Was there gum on every chair???
Old 05-04-2002, 12:33 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Lutz god damn it you beat me to it

Rick this could be trouble for you my good man. I called your bro but he was out. No message but I will keep trying and we will rage. I am shattered now and this took me about a hour to type but I hope it all makes perfect sence. ROCK ON IT IS ALL GOOD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.