Cosker On Mystic Delamination >

Cosker On Mystic Delamination

Notices

Cosker On Mystic Delamination

Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
Skaterdave-you really are a ****ing idiot.you don't have a single fact to post.I'm sure you sit around trying to blow yourself.
Peter did put our project ahead of his own because he does like us and he wants to see us succeed.it wasn't free-but it was incredibly reasonable,done right,and done on time.there is no way anyone could possibly say anything bad about what Peter has done.
Arruda was acting crew chief-he failed miserably and should never even be around a boat-ever.I feel sorry for anyone who deals with him-they are trapped.like Arruda told me-"I have no other option"-maybe he should be a comedian.
Anyway Skaterdave-can't wait for your next post
Peter did put our project ahead of his own because he does like us and he wants to see us succeed.

ROCK ON Jeff & crew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:52 AM
JBS
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thrillseeker

Thrillseeker-it's hard enough as it is but to have people fill this thread with BS and try to add their .02 when they have absolutely no idea what is really going on.I don't have time for it so I call it like I see it.if you are going to lie-you will get called out.if it's an opinion-then state that it's an opinion.putting false facts on here only makes the poster look stupid.it's easy to hide behind a fake screen name and say ****.be a man and put your real name on here and stand behind what you say.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
I certainly don't know all of the facts with this debate but would like to say that I have owned all three of the most popular catamaran models built in the US. Each one of them have their advantages and disadvantages.
In addition, I want to go on record as stating that I am thankful for all three of the business owners, John Cosker, Peter Hledin and Randy Scism, for producing such awesome boats. Regardless of your manufacturer preference, do you realize how fortunate we are to have these guys building boats for us right here in the good ole USA?
Dave, you are so right. This is whole situation is so sickening. My stomach turns reading this crap. The guys mentioned above have brought this sport to where it is. To have one of them bashed when he has been compleltey cooperating is very frustrating.
First off I don't know of any race boat or motors that have any kind of warranty. These boats are pushng the envelope and we are seeing speeds never accoplished before.
All super high performance boats have problems. Obviously the more they are out there and the more they are pushing the envelope, the more apt for problems.

I remember whe we did the Bimini race. It was very rough and we were beat up. I remember hitting a few shots that I thought for sure my feet would be wet any second. I was getting pissed at Larry because i didn't want to hurt the boat (or us) and told hm to take it easy.
JBS was running way way faster. Proably 50 mph faster.
The next day I heard JBS was not racing because Jeff was to sore from the Bimini run. His ribs were bruised, i was told.
I thought to myself, how does that boat hold up to that?
I know we used descretion not to hurt the boat.
Who is to say when it turns from a bad product to pushing the product harder then it can handle? The boats are built to run 200 mph but in what conditions?

I am not saying these guys abused the boat. I know the conditions that day were more then I "choose" to push my boat in but that is my opinion.

FYI
I would still buy a Mystic and still have comlete and total faith in the boat and Cosker.

I'm sorry JBS has had this run of bad luck.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Registered

jeff would have raced the next day if his arm got cut off!!! The bottom came APART ONCE AGAIN in the Bimini run!! It came apart in the last few miles by the way as our speeds increased.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

JBS is going to build boats now?
Old 08-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered

JC fixed the boat. the Bimini repair lasted under 5 min in st.clair and hooked the boat radically. jeff is actually damn good at driving boats sideways! LOL
Old 08-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
JBS is going to build boats now?
jeff was 110% under the impression that he could show up and drive as i could show up and throttle. the JBS core team is very close!!! JC and JA resulted in an inordinate amount of tension because i was in constant battle with them as was my crew chief that took a back seat to arruda!

success or failure is on the core JBS Racing now and the MI City race felt great without the tension. we had our problems, jeff lisa m. even hospitalized adding to it. but it was still great having a plan and executing it! as we are right now with peter at skater!

Please feel free to stop by and see what going on with JBS R.!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

this is the “ultimate” caveat emptor! Someone with their “own” experience has taken their time, not to mention the heat (from some) to tell everyone what they have been through. I commend them for this and for those who attack these guys and defend others, while obviously not knowing either parties involved is insane and ridiculous. here is real life, two guys whom have spent their time, money and knowledge learning things the hard way and have come onto a public forum and told it like it is, the good, the bad and the ugly. albeit from their perspective, the others (actual parties involved in this) have the same opportunity to respond with their side of this story but have not felt the need to at this time. bravo and buyer beware
Old 08-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Having been in their motorhome and listened to the story this past weekend...I'm fully with JBS on this one. I'm kinda stunned there's even an arguement.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy s**t! Just think what would be said if those guys bought a plywood Cougar back in the late 70's, early 80's. At one point, the Coast Guard was considering fining us for littering.

BROWNIE you crazy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.