Cosker On Mystic Delamination

Notices

Cosker On Mystic Delamination

Old 08-12-2010, 03:05 PM
JBS
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting over

I'm apologizing for anything inappropriate that I've said-I sometimes just say what's on my mind.Also that JBS racing has always been on the brink of extinction because of the nature of going beyond racing and into the unknown test pilot area-so the very best of whatever or whoever it is imperative.The last 2years have been spent starting over again and again.Now, finally,we have our destiny in our own hands-and it's where we've wanted it all along.We are very excited about the future and what we can accomplish.Thank you to all the people that have supported us and helped us.JBS
Old 08-12-2010, 03:41 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JBS
I'm apologizing for anything inappropriate that I've said-I sometimes just say what's on my mind.Also that JBS racing has always been on the brink of extinction because of the nature of going beyond racing and into the unknown test pilot area-so the very best of whatever or whoever it is imperative.The last 2years have been spent starting over again and again.Now, finally,we have our destiny in our own hands-and it's where we've wanted it all along.We are very excited about the future and what we can accomplish.Thank you to all the people that have supported us and helped us.JBS
Good Luck to you & the crew Jeff!
Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Registered

THANKS DAVE!

THANK YOU kilokat for the use of your facility in the past to do our engine swap!! LOL before the boat ever saw the water...LOL...but, none the less if it was not for the KK and his team would would have never raced in LOTO! Myric (sp) is one of the best guys i have talked to when talking diagnostics!

LOOK forward to seeing everyone there!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered

we met "summerfliesby" this year in MI city. they never met us prior to! they went out of their way to help as we did to see they got a look at the inside of racing, be; be it good or bad.

in fact he's another new customer for JBS Racing for engine/drives and bottom rebuild work this winter...now we just have to talk him into taking it to the keys for testing! you and your wife were great hanging out with! do you have that pic i took of u2 in the boat?

thanks
Old 08-12-2010, 05:59 PM
JBS
Registered

Default The journey

The journey of a million miles starts with a single step
Old 08-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
Thrillseeker-it's hard enough as it is but to have people fill this thread with BS and try to add their .02 when they have absolutely no idea what is really going on.I don't have time for it so I call it like I see it.if you are going to lie-you will get called out.if it's an opinion-then state that it's an opinion.putting false facts on here only makes the poster look stupid.it's easy to hide behind a fake screen name and say ****.be a man and put your real name on here and stand behind what you say.
Originally Posted by JBS
Skaterdave-you really are a ****ing idiot.you don't have a single fact to post.

When in doubt and frustrated by your lack of meaningful rebuttal you have began to attack the person, not the issue. i have clearly made statements and asked for questions to be answered. none of which you have been able to defend. therefore you have resorted to name calling too obviously hide your lack of knowledge. please, clearly type out any false facts i have ever posted or provide facts to the tall-tale stories you continually post.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Registered

It's ironic that most people love the honest and candid remarks that Jeff and Joey are known to make. But when they do just that and express an opinion that some people disagree with, suddenly they become the bad guys. Believe it or not, you can't have it both ways. Either Jeff and Joey tell it the way they see and live it, or they become what a lot of others are. Keyboard jockeys. I prefer the real Jeff and Joey. Good luck to JBS racing, we need them in the sport.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS

Good luck guys!! Its not easy! I wish you the best!!
Old 08-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Registered

Ignore the negative people, they get you nowhere. Best of luck in your renewed efforts.

The Journey is the Reward
Old 08-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Jeff and crew, good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.