Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sea Isle NJ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/236469-sea-isle-nj.html)

MiniHawk 08-09-2010 12:20 PM

Sea Isle NJ

Hey

Going to Sea Isle City, NJ on friday staying for the whole week. Anyone going to be running their boat around? Would love to experience the NJ shore from a fast boat :D

SVL-WARLOCK 08-10-2010 08:34 AM

I am out every weekend. If you want to get together let me know. We run up to the cove every Sunday. Also go to dinner once a week by boat. If you get a chance eat at Carmines in sea Isle. You are more than welcome to come along anytime. Andy

MiniHawk 08-10-2010 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK (Post 3178921)
I am out every weekend. If you want to get together let me know. We run up to the cove every Sunday. Also go to dinner once a week by boat. If you get a chance eat at Carmines in sea Isle. You are more than welcome to come along anytime. Andy

That would be fun what boat is it?, PM me your email/cell # and we can work something out when I get down there.

Sam

Powerboat713 08-10-2010 12:47 PM

I love Sea Isle, NJ!! I will be there this Saturday!

Going to be in Wildwood Friday night, and then Sea Isle Saturday & Sunday..

Been going there for years...

Hope you enjoy your trip! If your able to jump on someones boat make sure they take you for a ride along the beaches in Avalon..

Samantha

BAJA342 08-10-2010 12:50 PM

I would also recommend Basilicos on 43rd street!! In Sea Isle.

MiniHawk 08-10-2010 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Powerboat713 (Post 3179155)
I love Sea Isle, NJ!! I will be there this Saturday!

Going to be in Wildwood Friday night, and then Sea Isle Saturday & Sunday..

Been going there for years...

Hope you enjoy your trip! If your able to jump on someones boat make sure they take you for a ride along the beaches in Avalon..

Samantha

Its a great place! We are renting a house for a week on Pleasure Ave. It's right by the water and I always hope to see some big powered boats flying down the shore. Isn't Avalon near the big bridge/marina?

MiniHawk 08-10-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by BAJA342 (Post 3179158)
I would also recommend Basilicos on 43rd street!! In Sea Isle.

I'll check them out- thanks!

BAJA342 08-11-2010 07:45 AM

Avalon is the next town once you cross over Townsends inlet. I sure hope the water warms up for you. I was there last week Monday and Tuesday the watere was great, Weds took my daughter to Wildwood for the water slides and rides, went to go in the water on Thursday in was in the mid to lower 60's. The news this morning said it was 62 degrees!!!

Frank

MiniHawk 08-11-2010 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by BAJA342 (Post 3179863)
Avalon is the next town once you cross over Townsends inlet. I sure hope the water warms up for you. I was there last week Monday and Tuesday the watere was great, Weds took my daughter to Wildwood for the water slides and rides, went to go in the water on Thursday in was in the mid to lower 60's. The news this morning said it was 62 degrees!!!

Frank

Yikes, that is collddd!! Hope it does warm up, because when it does, the water can be fun :)

Powerboat713 08-11-2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 3179390)
Its a great place! We are renting a house for a week on Pleasure Ave. It's right by the water and I always hope to see some big powered boats flying down the shore. Isn't Avalon near the big bridge/marina?

Avalon is just over the bridge..the bridge that goes over the inlet, its like a 25cent toll?? Head into Avalon then go to Stone Harbor and do some shopping!!

And if you want to catch some flounder?..then you gotta go fishing right under that bridge when the tide is changing and you will be amazed at how much you catch!

We usually stay on 72nd street in Sea Isle, I think thats where we are staying again this year??

I will surely be at Welshies, Sylvesters and Basilico's some time this weekend...Gotta have Welshies Wings when you go to the Jersey Shore!!

Hope you enjoy your trip!