Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair >

Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair

Notices

Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair

Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Despite all of the setbacks, the boat is still awesome and photographs very well....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 08-14-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by audacity
jeff i would like to keep the "flavor" of this thread factual. while the facts maybe effecting some negatively. it seems to be doing wonders for others.

I got no idea,

but we are going to try like heII while learning things we should have known years ago.
well finally some facts
Old 08-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by audacity
i was telling someone the other day how i love being at skater with all the history around me! i loved the old lake-x (prior to JBS) and felt VERY privileged to have the privileges i did have there! looking back; it was a huge!!!! THANKS!!!!
If you want to represent skater why don't you order a skater until then anything you accomplish will be will be under the mystic history books (look like a mystic, you are a mystic, you will always be a mystic until you make the move)
Old 08-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave
well finally some facts
why would you quote me and EDIT IT???

i stated :"Jeff and i would love to go out and start winning! but is that a fact?...NO...team JBS is focussed on learning and developing a reliable program. racing is the way to do it and the place to do it! are we going to beat geico, AM, or even Dave S.?...I got no idea, but we are going to try like heII while learning things we should have known years ago. it makes it hard and frustrating! more than any words i can express here!"

why would you do that? to make yourself look better?? just don't get you! you say you spend all this time at races and you have never walked over and introduced yourself?
Old 08-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hellfire
If you want to represent skater why don't you order a skater until then anything you accomplish will be will be under the mystic history books (look like a mystic, you are a mystic, you will always be a mystic until you make the move)
we r working on it everyday my friend
Old 08-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hellfire
i thought it was a " http://www.raceboats.com/main.html " built by mystic...lol just had to toss that in there