Like Tree0Likes

Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair

Reply
Old 08-14-2010, 08:28 AM
  #21
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,670
Default

Despite all of the setbacks, the boat is still awesome and photographs very well....









__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 08-14-2010 at 08:33 AM.
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:51 AM
  #22
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by audacity View Post
jeff i would like to keep the "flavor" of this thread factual. while the facts maybe effecting some negatively. it seems to be doing wonders for others.

I got no idea,

but we are going to try like heII while learning things we should have known years ago.
well finally some facts
skaterdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:16 AM
  #23
Registered
 
hellfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by audacity View Post
i was telling someone the other day how i love being at skater with all the history around me! i loved the old lake-x (prior to JBS) and felt VERY privileged to have the privileges i did have there! looking back; it was a huge!!!! THANKS!!!!
If you want to represent skater why don't you order a skater until then anything you accomplish will be will be under the mystic history books (look like a mystic, you are a mystic, you will always be a mystic until you make the move)
hellfire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:31 AM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Michigan
My Boats: It's how well you go fast
Posts: 3,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterdave View Post
well finally some facts
why would you quote me and EDIT IT???

i stated :"Jeff and i would love to go out and start winning! but is that a fact?...NO...team JBS is focussed on learning and developing a reliable program. racing is the way to do it and the place to do it! are we going to beat geico, AM, or even Dave S.?...I got no idea, but we are going to try like heII while learning things we should have known years ago. it makes it hard and frustrating! more than any words i can express here!"

why would you do that? to make yourself look better?? just don't get you! you say you spend all this time at races and you have never walked over and introduced yourself?
audacity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:39 AM
  #25
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Michigan
My Boats: It's how well you go fast
Posts: 3,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire View Post
If you want to represent skater why don't you order a skater until then anything you accomplish will be will be under the mystic history books (look like a mystic, you are a mystic, you will always be a mystic until you make the move)
we r working on it everyday my friend
audacity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:42 AM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Michigan
My Boats: It's how well you go fast
Posts: 3,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire View Post
If you want to represent skater why don't you order a skater until then anything you accomplish will be will be under the mystic history books (look like a mystic, you are a mystic, you will always be a mystic until you make the move)
i thought it was a " http://www.raceboats.com/main.html " built by mystic...lol just had to toss that in there
audacity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.