Celebraties Coming To the Boating Toys For Tots Tour >

Celebraties Coming To the Boating Toys For Tots Tour

Notices

Celebraties Coming To the Boating Toys For Tots Tour

Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Celebraties Coming To the Boating Toys For Tots Tour

Without a doubt the best people that I can invite to come on the BoatingToys For Tots Tour is you. You are the ones who have made this very unique boating event the great happening that it is. I would love to see the Boating Toys For Tots Tour become a great BIG event with lots of Cool boats and lots of great people having fun. There are several ways to make this happen but unfortunately lots of those promotional strategies take lots of money. In this economy money is not easy to come by .
One means of giving promotion to the boating TFT tour would be to invite celebrities to the tour. I have sent out the first letter of invitation to George Stephanopoulos . I would like to know who else might you think would be good to invite to come on our tour , how about Ohpra ,Craig T Nelson, Billy Joel, Shaquile O’Neal, Bagoyavich. These are just a few names that I have thought of and I am sure you can think of several others. Please let me know who you think might be a Celebrity who you would like to see at the TFT tour. If you know some celebs, get them to come on out on the TFT tour.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow,

I cant believe it is almost that time again, had a good time last year, and will try to Bring the Pantera up this year.

Rick