Notices

Boat Covers

Old 08-17-2010, 04:44 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Boat Covers

http://www.boatcovers.cc/cgi-bin/catalog.pl?item_id=128

Anyone use these covers? How do they fit? How do they hold up? Are you happy with it? Which one did you go with?

My other boat, a 21' Crownline bow rider, needs a secondary cover. The original covers (has 2-cockpit and bow area) that came with the boat have some design flaws. One, it has cut-outs with velcro around the bimini top mounts on the windshield frame. This leaves a small opening for water to get in the boat during a hard rain. Second, the cover for the bow area snaps to the bottom of the windshield which also leaves a place for water to get in. Lastly, the sun is starting to take a toll on the gel and this looks like this type of cover will give some protection against fading on the surface areas of the gel coat.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They look good, would also like to know if anyone else has tried and tested?
Old 08-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Go with a custom fit Westland cover if you want to go mail order. You can get them through iBoats or Overton's. My Chap came from the factory with Taylor Made covers and the fit and finish sucks.