Like Tree0Likes

new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs

Reply
Old 08-27-2010, 09:42 AM
  #31
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Point Pleasant/Demarest NJ
My Boats: 2006 32 Skater Qtr canopy
Posts: 1,017
Default

Very cool boat!
Pro1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:45 PM
  #32
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Default

great boat... saw it today sitting on the hoist ws several houses to the norht... drooled as we idled by it
bodydrop3500 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:16 AM
  #33
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Hey, I'd sit in on this speech. Can you also include topic for discussion on how to get city's to pass ordinance for more "Flight Club's"? A cash flow analysis on square/ft to employee count in relation to revenue generation and also optimal hours of operating in relation to days of the week. Oh, also do you have franchise opportunities????
LOL
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:22 AM
  #34
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blume View Post
Here's a few more pictures.....................congrats, beautiful boat.
Love the aircraft-cockpit look, I'm a gauge freak. Love the toggle switches in front of the sticks too.

Little out of focus there blume but nice cockpit shots.

Last edited by Catmando; 09-06-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:40 AM
  #35
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Beautiful boat! I was looking at the 30 at Skaterfest. I couldn't believe it was a 30'! It is the biggest 30 I have ever seen. I asked Peter about the 30' twice and he kept changing the subject. I got the impression he wasn't interested in selling me one. It was the weirdest thing. I would bring it up and he would change the subject. The first time I thought it was my imagination, the second time I took it as either he wasn't interested in selling a 30 or he wasn't interested in selling to an MTI guy.
I'm very impulsive and honestly, he probably could have sold me one.
I would have had buyer remorse now that I'm back home and it's really not the time to buy another boat.

It is beautiful!! Good luck with it!!!!
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:48 AM
  #36
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
AppSysCons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
My Boats: CURR: 230LX, PREV:2007 30 Skater, 2003 36 Skater,1998 37 OuterLimits, B-Class race 28 Magnum
Posts: 2,116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
Beautiful boat! I was looking at the 30 at Skaterfest. I couldn't believe it was a 30'! It is the biggest 30 I have ever seen. I asked Peter about the 30' twice and he kept changing the subject. I got the impression he wasn't interested in selling me one. It was the weirdest thing. I would bring it up and he would change the subject. The first time I thought it was my imagination, the second time I took it as either he wasn't interested in selling a 30 or he wasn't interested in selling to an MTI guy.
I'm very impulsive and honestly, he probably could have sold me one.
I would have had buyer remorse now that I'm back home and it's really not the time to buy another boat.

It is beautiful!! Good luck with it!!!!
That's a crazy story! I kind of feel bad for you, so here is an option

You are welcome to swap boats with me for any weekend. I could see you having a good time in my 30 Skater, and I am pretty sure I would have a good time in your MTI.

The 30 is a high 'fun factor' boat.
AppSysCons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:24 AM
  #37
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
blume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sherman, Texas
Posts: 2,524
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
Love the aircraft-cockpit look, I'm a gauge freak. Love the toggle switches in front of the sticks too.

Little out of focus there blume but nice cockpit shots.
maybe these are better?
Attached Thumbnails
new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs-img_2989.jpg   new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs-img_2977.jpg   new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs-img_2862.jpg  

new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs-32.jpg   new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs-21.jpg  
blume is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:32 PM
  #38
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLee View Post
Congratulations buddy!

Like everyone else has said, the boat looks fantastic, and it sounds like it's running fantastic as well!
Hey B LEE where were you? I didnt see you at LOTO thought you were going to Skaterfest what happened??
precisiondetails is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:19 PM
  #39
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1000 islands ny
My Boats: roadster
Posts: 229
Default

that is one of the best looking skater's i have ever seen. wow
dbhammer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:13 PM
  #40
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhammer View Post
that is one of the best looking skater's i have ever seen. wow
I agree!
stainless is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.