Like Tree0Likes

NJPPC 30ft & Under Black Jack Poker Run - Saturday September 4th!

Reply
Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
  #91
Registered
Thread Starter
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

Ok everyone.....here is the final list!

Name Boat
Sean Rice 32' Tempest
Rich Cuny 32' Fountain
Anthoy Rogosich 32' Fountain
Rob Fiore 30' Spectre
Jim Kathenes Jr 30' Spectre
Mike Martin 30' Scarab
Tim A. Sharkey 29' Formula
Bernie Martins Jr 29' Formula
Bill Neuman 28' Powerplay
Chuck Sprague 28' Mannerfelt
Frank Constandi 28' Eliminator
Dave Massi 28' Armada
Jim Natoli & Brenda Colon 24' Sea Ray
Rick Engstrom 22' Velocity
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:04 AM
  #92
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Default

Dave,
I am surprised not to see the 28 Spectre Roadster in on this run ?

14 boats... Should leave me plenty of time to shoot everyone.
I was hoping to see more of the 28 and under......

May have to take that Mannerfelt outside afterwards for some nice air shots !!!
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:07 AM
  #93
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
C_Spray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Coastal North Carolina
My Boats: 2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's
Posts: 4,789
Default

What'd I do to get bumped down the list???

Can't wait - See you all there!
__________________
Retired! Boating full-time now.
C_Spray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:19 AM
  #94
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Silver,NJ
My Boats: 2003 Hustler 266
Posts: 302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
Dave,
I am surprised not to see the 28 Spectre Roadster in on this run ?

14 boats... Should leave me plenty of time to shoot everyone.
I was hoping to see more of the 28 and under......

May have to take that Mannerfelt outside afterwards for some nice air shots !!!
I'll gladly go into the Ocean for some air shots
BBILL1174 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:29 AM
  #95
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBILL1174 View Post
I'll gladly go into the Ocean for some air shots
Hey Billy, It's been 3 days so I guess you're ready to go out there again!

Have fun on the run!

http://lucididee.zenfolio.com/p10862...3bf94#hef973f8
Attached Thumbnails
NJPPC 30ft & Under Black Jack Poker Run - Saturday September 4th!-41296_425887885193_590755193_5395295_6472606_n.jpg   NJPPC 30ft & Under Black Jack Poker Run - Saturday September 4th!-41071_425891575193_590755193_5395377_6982997_n.jpg  

Last edited by Panther; 09-09-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:32 AM
  #96
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Silver,NJ
My Boats: 2003 Hustler 266
Posts: 302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Hey Billy, It's been 3 days so I guess you're ready to go out there again!

Have fun on the run!
Thanks I can't wait. I need the water that rough or i'm going to get blown away by some of these boats!
BBILL1174 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:15 PM
  #97
Registered
 
scarabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: TR, NJ
My Boats: 2000 33 Scarab AVS
Posts: 1,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
Ok everyone.....here is the final list!

Name Boat
Sean Rice 32' Tempest
Rich Cuny 32' Fountain
Anthoy Rogosich 32' Fountain
Rob Fiore 30' Spectre
Jim Kathenes Jr 30' Spectre
Mike Martin 30' Scarab
Tim A. Sharkey 29' Formula
Bernie Martins Jr 29' Formula
Bill Neuman 28' Powerplay
Chuck Sprague 28' Mannerfelt
Frank Constandi 28' Eliminator
Dave Massi 28' Armada
Jim Natoli & Brenda Colon 24' Sea Ray
Rick Engstrom 22' Velocity
I would have expected alot more people to be interested in/signed up for this run!
scarabman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:33 PM
  #98
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
C_Spray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Coastal North Carolina
My Boats: 2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's
Posts: 4,789
Default

Got my Captain's Kit - can't wait. Now all i have to do is drive my azz all the way up from Richmond, through PA to pick up The Amiral and the boat, and then drive to NJ. All in one day. Piece of cake...

See "yous guys" there!
__________________
Retired! Boating full-time now.
C_Spray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:56 PM
  #99
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBILL1174 View Post
I'll gladly go into the Ocean for some air shots
We shall see how the day plays out and where I am shooting from...
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 PM
  #100
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Silver,NJ
My Boats: 2003 Hustler 266
Posts: 302
Default

I had a great time thanks for putting it on Dave. I look foward to doing more NJPPC events. The weather was so nice I decided to take the Ocean home & leave the trailer at Typhoon.
BBILL1174 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.