Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pics-Headed to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/237744-pics-headed-loto.html)

Young Performance 08-27-2010 01:35 AM

Pics-Headed to LOTO

4 Attachment(s)
Here are a few shots of us heading to the Shootout. Stopped to water the grass at the on ramp. It was looking a little dry:drink:

We have a 399 Skater (Young Performance Marine 1200 efi's) with matching F650, 37' Outerlimits (1200 Quadrotors tuned by YPM) and a 388 Hustler Slingshot (YPM 925 efi's) with F650 with 10 1/2' bed.
It was pretty cool running down the road with the 3 of us. I can't wait to get boating on LOTO.

The last pic is after we spent an hour and a half in an Illinois weigh station. They chased us down and made all 3 of us pull through the scales. They harassed us for well over an hour and then let us go. They were convinced that we were hauling for someone and were commercial vehicles. It took that long to convince them we were going on vacation. One of them still didn't believe us but didn't have any thing else to go on. He couldn't prove anything, since there is nothing to prove. They even called Tn DOT to have them run the plates to verify that we were not over weight. What a complete waist of time. That put us through St Louis at 5 pm.....right in the middle of rush hour traffic. We should have made it through at about 3:30 and missed all of it. Oh well, we are finally here and looking to have a good time.
Eddie

thisistank 08-27-2010 01:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lookin' good! Keep the pics coming for us poor souls that can't be there.

And yes, caravaning is good fun:drink:

BattleCry 08-27-2010 01:46 AM

I see you met "The Boys In Blue"! They are really looking to write tickets, right now, in Illinois. The state is broke and they are on the lookout for big tickets. Not running commercial when you are suppose to is a big fine. You weren't so you were O.K. Let me guess, the weigh station on I-57 just after I-24 ends? I've been stopped there before, too.

endeavor1 08-27-2010 01:47 AM

looks cool guys

donnaj8887 08-27-2010 05:03 AM

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

SkiDoc 08-27-2010 05:09 AM

Have fun. It's fun to run on the highway with other rigs. I'm sick that I didn't go. Post some more when you get a chance. Eric

AB From Windsor 08-27-2010 06:42 AM

Nice Pic's!

Sorry to hear about the BS and hope you all have a great time.

Indiana Rage 08-27-2010 07:01 AM

Cool Pics. Had to look bad a$$ going down the road together.

Griswald 08-27-2010 07:05 AM

some nice equipment, Eddie. are you able to post pics throughout the weekend?

FuelinAround 08-27-2010 08:11 AM

I recognize the skater v from ky lake pr but never seen that outer limits anywhere that I remember. Good looking boats. Thevskaters f650 is just plain sick. Have a safe weekend Eddie.