Labor Day weekend boating, Boca Grande/Cayo Costa, FL

Notices

Labor Day weekend boating, Boca Grande/Cayo Costa, FL

Old 09-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Labor Day weekend boating, Boca Grande/Cayo Costa, FL

On Sat, I went with my brother-in-law, for a day of boating. We took his boat, out through the lock, South down Charlotte Harbor, West out towards Boca Grande pass, North up Placida Harbor, and out Gasparilla Pass. After a brief stay at the North tip of Gasparilla Island (Boca Grande), we went back South down Placida Harbor to Cayo Costa island.

30 pictures

30 pictures

Enjoy!

Last edited by AppSysCons; 09-05-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Very nice and thanks for sharing, Frank. Weather looked to be pretty good by the pics. I had thoughts about coming down for the holiday weekend and decided to stay up here for the last weekend of "summer". Big mistake. Lots of rain and turned cold. I will start my return trips to FL on the 15th and very much looking forward to seeing my southern friends. All the best and see you before too long now.
Bob
Old 09-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Very nice and thanks for sharing, Frank. Weather looked to be pretty good by the pics. I had thoughts about coming down for the holiday weekend and decided to stay up here for the last weekend of "summer". Big mistake. Lots of rain and turned cold. I will start my return trips to FL on the 15th and very much looking forward to seeing my southern friends. All the best and see you before too long now.
Bob
Bob,

The humidity dropped here, and Sat was just a beautiful day. Looking forward to another great FMO year, I may have another Skater to join our group this season.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by AppSysCons
Bob,

The humidity dropped here, and Sat was just a beautiful day. Looking forward to another great FMO year, I may have another Skater to join our group this season.
Great. The club continues to slowly grow in SW Florida. We had a 39 Outerlimits sign up this week as well. Going to be another good season I'm sure.