Notices

Mini Hawk is GONE!!

Old 09-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
I will say who... YOU DON'T GET IT

2nd post a pic of this "ripped out" drain plug..

3rd.. welcome back to being on good 'ol Packinairs radar. I thought after you were banned, threatened to kill yourself if your account wasn't reinstated, called out on TONS of lies you got caught up in etc etc etc, you said you would knock this crap off.. Now do I have to dig up all the old stuff where you got busted in lies again?? I understand this is like a cat playing with a mouse, but he just keeps walking across the living room floor after being set free many times..
You don't believe me? Then call harbor patrol and ask them for details. I know nothing about a police report and come over to the boatyard if you want to see the boat.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Nobody here is bashing you. You'll know if that starts . we are questioning the situation based on your less than credible past. Very simple
I'm trying to explain it as best as I can and some things I do not know. Yes, I have had a less then credible past, but let's shed some light on good things I've done. I'd just like to have this boat situation resolved. I'm only 17 and some things I might still not fully understand.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:40 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
I'm trying to explain it as best as I can and some things I do not know. Yes, I have had a less then credible past, but let's shed some light on good things I've done. I'd just like to have this boat situation resolved. I'm only 17 and some things I might still not fully understand.
Again, I'm not bashing. Whether you realize it or not right now your statement above contains some language that subconsiously is conflicting your story. Thats all. Just get the report and you'll have all your proof.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know where 2 are for sale in NJ for $500.00 each, Both need work and come with trailers.

Mike
Old 09-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by packinair
oh yea, you should be able to get a copy of the police report by now, OR shall we do it the hard way..let's take a look, I might be able to buy a copy of the incident online
Ill give the kid credit for a couple things. His spelling, grammar and typing skills are exceptional. Im sure he can write you one up shortly.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:47 PM
jfm
Registered

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
I know where 2 are for sale in NJ for $500.00 each, Both need work and come with trailers.

Mike
PM sent
Old 09-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Banned

Again, I'm not bashing. Whether you realize it or not right now your statement above contains some language that subconsiously is conflicting your story. Thats all. Just get the report and you'll have all your proof.
I don't know if
my mom has the report, or if the police have it. I was onboard the police boat when they were filling stuff out, but even before the report was finished, the harbor patrol officer comes back shouting "found it!"
Old 09-21-2010, 04:52 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

The police ALWAYS have the report. You can usually pick up a copy within a day or 2.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Banned

The police ALWAYS have the report. You can usually pick up a copy within a day or 2.
Ok..I'll ask my mom if she will give me a copy tomorrow. What bothers me though is that people don't understand the whole story with every detail I try to give.
Maybe people are right...I could handle things better in person then online. Ask here's Johnny, svl-warlock, stormrider etc what they know about me and that I'm a nice kid. Even ask the owner of the catamaran who was at the round long island race, the owner of the sonic from the race or even Charlie mc carthy and Michael Aronow...
Old 09-21-2010, 05:06 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

We arent looking for references. This isnt a job interview. I don t want to beat you up so I'll sit back. But for your sake you should post a copy of the police report or just fade away so you don't get drawn and quartered. My .02

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.