Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What Are Main Differences? Cig, Nor Outer... >

What Are Main Differences? Cig, Nor Outer...

Notices

What Are Main Differences? Cig, Nor Outer...

Old 10-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Post an example....
First I am not like a women with a memory full of every bad thing her man every did.

Second, I am not going to waste my time searching for example.

All the boats mentioned in this thread are great boats and have positives and negatives.

my .02
Old 10-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
First I am not like a women with a memory full of every bad thing her man every did.

Second, I am not going to waste my time searching for example.

All the boats mentioned in this thread are great boats and have positives and negatives.

my .02
Well when you basically call someone a liar you should be able to back it up...just my .02.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Interesting point that no one has brought up yet...... Why if Cig #1, the best the one and only are the three head cheerleaders all selling there boats? Joe Fitness, PM203 and Omerta all have their #1 Cig's for sale......hmmmm. Many page hits on all, some for sale over a year and despite them being the best, #1, the fastest, some collector's item's (Gladiators no longer in production) some race champions (Omerta's went to Bimini) yet no one stepped up to buy these cherished rigs?

Maybe the buyers are simply too jealous to step up, maybe the sellers don't serve enough "kool-aid" or maybe the hype is simply that, hype. Note two of the three boats are the cherished, special "Lipship" Edition. This must be a dream, I can't believe these haven't sold! It should be like selling Picassos, GT40s or any other insanely valuable item, let the bidders drive the price to the moon!

All in good fun fellas, you guys have great boats but the cheerleading is funny!
What kind of boat do you own bro??

Todd
Old 10-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;3221877]First I am not like a women with a memory full of every bad thing her man every did.

Why did you have to turn this into a thread about my 1st wife.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Enough 4 Play;3221965]

Yip, I have 2 under the bridge!!!!, Damn, everybody is have'n fun on the playground & the fat kid rip's a off a big fart!!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
Well when you basically call someone a liar you should be able to back it up...just my .02.
You expect anyone to believe in all the years that this site was existed that not one cig guy has ever called out another brand, Please.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Enough 4 Play;3221965]

[QUOTE=wrinkleface;3221971]
Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play

Yip, I have 2 under the bridge!!!!, Damn, everybody is have'n fun on the playground & the fat kid rip's a off a big fart!!!!

Just callin a spade a spade
Old 10-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by TheGladiator
What kind of boat do you own bro??

Todd
From post #139 Jupiter Sunsation wrote: "I still have a 32 Sunsation that I bought new in 04......."
Old 10-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

You expect anyone to believe in all the years that this site was existed that not one cig guy has ever called out another brand, Please.
No I expect you to prove it.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Interesting point that no one has brought up yet...... Why if Cig #1, the best the one and only are the three head cheerleaders all selling there boats? Joe Fitness, PM203 and Omerta all have their #1 Cig's for sale......hmmmm. Many page hits on all, some for sale over a year and despite them being the best, #1, the fastest, some collector's item's (Gladiators no longer in production) some race champions (Omerta's went to Bimini) yet no one stepped up to buy these cherished rigs?

Maybe the buyers are simply too jealous to step up, maybe the sellers don't serve enough "kool-aid" or maybe the hype is simply that, hype. Note two of the three boats are the cherished, special "Lipship" Edition. This must be a dream, I can't believe these haven't sold! It should be like selling Picassos, GT40s or any other insanely valuable item, let the bidders drive the price to the moon!

All in good fun fellas, you guys have great boats but the cheerleading is funny!
I could be wrong but didn't you have your boat for sale for a while. If so I would think you would understand that selling a large ticket item like a boat sometimes takes a while to find the right buyer. By the way I think Sunsation builds a very nice boat.

Wes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.