West Palm Beach area on Tuesday? Anybody >

West Palm Beach area on Tuesday? Anybody

Notices

West Palm Beach area on Tuesday? Anybody

Old 09-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gang let me get w/ my partner David and he'll tell me what ramp. Bad Apple let's go have one for old times! I'll give you a call Marc!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
We should be on the water around 3 pm....Yes David is at Henley. The entire Henley Team has been awesome to work with and they love the boat. The rigging is something to see!
Henley Marine does GREAT work and they are just as great to work with for sure! You made a great choice with them. I just might have to venture out and check things out. See you then!

Reese
(Miss GEICO/Time Bandit Racing)
Old 09-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Registered

By the way...Daton really does super great work and Scott Henley takes some pretty impressive shots himself. He took pics when we did the Bahama video and photos and his were some of the best shots taken that day.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Burt Reynolds ramp in Jupiter on US 1 . Tuesday and Wednesday. My cell is 770-560-3747.........Feel free to give me a call and everyone come out and see the new Epic 41.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Burt Reynolds ramp in Jupiter on US 1 . Tuesday and Wednesday. My cell is 770-560-3747.........Feel free to give me a call and everyone come out and see the new Epic 41.
Note to any that may attend, this is the ramp directly south of Henley Marine (you can see their yard from the east side ramps) and there are ramps on the east and west side of US-1 so check both sides. The tides will determine which side they will use.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Note to any that may attend, this is the ramp directly south of Henley Marine (you can see their yard from the east side ramps) and there are ramps on the east and west side of US-1 so check both sides. The tides will determine which side they will use.
Thanks. Give David a call. Do you still have his cell # ?
Old 09-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Registered

I talked to Henley and told him about all the great things you were saying about his work and that you were looking for a photographer. I told him to bring his camera just in case and if you need a boat babe - I'll be there! I'm in their video and ad photos!!

Anyway, Burt Reynolds...right behind their shop! See you all there!!!

Reese
Old 09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Registered

Hope the weather holds for you guys, sounds like its a good thing you're not going wednesday!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2fast4u2
By the way...Daton really does super great work and Scott Henley takes some pretty impressive shots himself. He took pics when we did the Bahama video and photos and his were some of the best shots taken that day.
Yes Reese and some very nice shots they were indeed on that blue Bahama (that was a 40 - 41' too, right?)!!

Brian, I highly recommend Reese for your photo shoot with the new 41' ... you will not be disappointed. Dad lives around the corner from Henley's wish I was down there to pop by.

Have fun and post pics!
Chris
Old 09-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Registered

The guys left early to avoid weather and it had already been a stormy day here in Jupiter. The boat ran well and hit 70mph easily - everyone onboard impressed with the ride.

It wasn't a great day to put on a bathing suit and pose, but you can usually count on me to have a camera handy (even though it's not high res) and snap a few shots of them coming in. So, here they are!

and because I'm always such a good sport, (right, Scotty B?) lol - here's a few of Henley's pics on the Bahama 41'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.