anybody been out in a 38 PP yet ?????

Old 05-13-2002, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh boy, pass the beer nuts please!
Old 05-13-2002, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, oh, man...Troutly, pass me some popcorn...this is gettin good.

See...my post about all the AT guys(ActiveThunderOnly.com), was really just one guy!!!????

Great work Bosco...I was never swayed!!

And thanks to Dan for coming on the board to say hello. Powerplay has always been one of my favorite boats. I love the lines!

Sean
Old 05-13-2002, 11:50 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

This is going to be very interesting!
MD
Old 05-13-2002, 11:54 AM
GOT MERC?

Cool

OH YEA! I love seeing SCUMBAGS like this get hung out to dry! We all need to keep this thread alive and on the first page so everyone knows the truth about all the negative threads pertianing to Powerplay. Hey Bosco! BUMP! The first
one is on me!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:00 PM
Registered

I dont know about you guys.....but I have always felt that Powerplay boats speak for themselves.....whoever this guy is and whatever his agenda was can hardly change the fact that Powerplay builds Awesome powerboats........period.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man oh man.....

You would have to think that the owner of the company HAD to know about this. They were probably lauging about it together as it went on. This ******* use to work for Powerplay many moons ago.

Oh MR. WILLLSON...

zzie
Old 05-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Tague

Default most solid ride in the world

I am the most pregidous (sorry on the spelling) boat guy in the world and i got the opp. to ride in this boat. Its fishish is flawless and fit is perfect. And the ride. all i have to say is breathtaking you can take your hands off the wheel at 80 in 4 foot waves. That is a very impressive thing.

Tague Estes

Old 05-13-2002, 07:30 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

BUMP BUMP!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by PowerplayDan
The answers to the questions that you all have been waiting for:

I normally would not release information until a project was completed, however, due to the bad information and the bad press that the New 38 Powerplay has been getting on this bulleting board I felt it time to step in.

I invite all Offshoreonly members on a personal tour of our factory and demonstration in Ft. Lauderdale. You can then determine for yourself if the information that you are getting on this board is fact or fiction.

For those of you that made positive remarks about our past and present products I thank you for your support.

Dan Weinstein
I have been to the Powerplay plant 4 times over the years and they (Dan and John) are the greatest! They always make time to show you around the plant and show you how well their boats are made. Look at the hullsides of a Powerplay and honestly try to find a boat that is as straight, not many out there. Their quality is top-knotch and they have many World and National titles to back this up. One of these days I will buy a Powerplay! I want a 33' sportdeck, just love that boat! By the way, the 33' Powerplay (X- Muscle) was out at the AHBA Poker Run and stomped on all the other V-bottoms...even alot of cats! Good luck to Powerplay!!
Gerard
Old 05-13-2002, 11:28 PM
Registered

bump somebodies in BIG trouble

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.