Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone in San Diego??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/240010-anyone-san-diego.html)

Full Force 09-30-2010 05:39 PM

Anyone in San Diego???

I am in San Diego visiting till Monday... id there any places to check out some offshore boats out here on the coast?????

Saw a 38 Cig today, there has to be more!!!! I need to hear some horsepower!!

phragle 09-30-2010 05:45 PM

Go to Robertos, get a california burrito and Rubio's for fish tacos. Call Raylar, I think they are in san diego and they should know the scene. When I lived there I was a desert rat, not a boater. Where are you in san diego??

Full Force 09-30-2010 05:47 PM

Sweet!

I am in Bonita....aunt lives here...we r partying!!!

JasonSmith 09-30-2010 05:47 PM

You mean "A Whale's vagina"?

DirtyJohnson 09-30-2010 10:43 PM

There is a dealer on I8 in mission valley called twin anchor I think. I have seen a few boats there. Eliminator is about a 1.5 hours away in Perris and DCB is about 15 min from you in El Cajon. You could have listened to mine today when I finally got it fired off. Heading out to the river for the weekend to get better weather than the crap we have now.

J-Bonz 09-30-2010 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Full Force (Post 3220463)
Sweet!

I am in Bonita....aunt lives here...we r partying!!!

Find me a 18 foot Jet boat Timmy!! You can bring it back on the plane and drop it off when your in Wiscony..........:)

Have fun out there Brotha!!

SDFever 10-01-2010 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Full Force (Post 3220459)
I am in San Diego visiting till Monday... id there any places to check out some offshore boats out here on the coast?????

Saw a 38 Cig today, there has to be more!!!! I need to hear some horsepower!!

That Cig is nice!! We'll be out prob all weekend. Maybe Fri but not sure yet..

Full Force 10-01-2010 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by SDFever (Post 3220773)
That Cig is nice!! We'll be out prob all weekend. Maybe Fri but not sure yet..

Cool! maybe I will hear ya!! if I am down there by water at the time, I am heading to LA Sat for the day...

Full Force 10-01-2010 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by DirtyJohnson (Post 3220702)
There is a dealer on I8 in mission valley called twin anchor I think. I have seen a few boats there. Eliminator is about a 1.5 hours away in Perris and DCB is about 15 min from you in El Cajon. You could have listened to mine today when I finally got it fired off. Heading out to the river for the weekend to get better weather than the crap we have now.

Cool! I will see if I can check it out!

Westcoast 10-01-2010 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Full Force (Post 3221035)
Cool! maybe I will hear ya!! if I am down there by water at the time, I am heading to LA Sat for the day...

Do yourself a favor and skip LA...Not worth the gas to drive to that place:evilb:

We should be on the water saterday and sunday making noise.