Did Shogren repaint 47 OL XXX?

Notices

Did Shogren repaint 47 OL XXX?

Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
The person driving the boat didnt know how to run the boat. It would have been much different if Mike was running the boat. If I remember correctly he wasnt too impressed with the Cig he bought!

Always with the excuses...so tell me why are they so hard to drive?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
I think its much nicer as well, but its a shame to lose the original triple X. That was a special boat at the time.
Agreed. The paint does look nice but it just had to be on Triple X!! RIP Triple X.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Always with the excuses...so tell me why are they so hard to drive?
They're not...........
Old 09-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Agreed. The paint does look nice but it just had to be on Triple X!! RIP Triple X.
Oh well. Not the first boat to lose its identity and certainly not the last.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does the same guy own the viper powered 39 still? I have drooled over that for a couple years.... another winter and it might be in my price range...
Old 10-01-2010, 06:34 AM
Registered

The paint job looks very nice and fresh. I would sneak XXX on there somewhere too.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, Guys, Guys,

The boat is NOT done yet so be patient. I guarantee you will not be disappointed and the boat will be incredible when done. Why did we paint? The boat was painted because it needed it. Interesting that people feel it lost it's identity when just about everyone we talked to told us the reason it didn't sell was because it said XXX and really needed to be painted and needed a new identity. Nonetheless, very cool boat. This boat is coming out very nice and will be ready in 2-3 weeks with new 1150EFI's, SSM6, Huber Trans, CMI exhaust ALL new interior and new gas tanks. We also stripped the trailer and it will be painted and gone thru with new tires installed. I will have more pics on 10/4 after boat is buffed out. We did switch the exhaust to come out transom and not thru engine hatch to allow consumer different options with noise reduction.

Stay tuned.

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
Old 10-01-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Team Shogren
Guys, Guys, Guys,

The boat is NOT done yet so be patient. I guarantee you will not be disappointed and the boat will be incredible when done. Why did we paint? The boat was painted because it needed it. Interesting that people feel it lost it's identity when just about everyone we talked to told us the reason it didn't sell was because it said XXX and really needed to be painted and needed a new identity. Nonetheless, very cool boat. This boat is coming out very nice and will be ready in 2-3 weeks with new 1150EFI's, SSM6, Huber Trans, CMI exhaust ALL new interior and new gas tanks. We also stripped the trailer and it will be painted and gone thru with new tires installed. I will have more pics on 10/4 after boat is buffed out. We did switch the exhaust to come out transom and not thru engine hatch to allow consumer different options with noise reduction.

Stay tuned.

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
Agreed

Not withstanding the boats history having XXX on it would limit the number of buyers interested.

I would also sneak a small XXX into the design.

Ron
Old 10-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered

Default Agree

Great Idea!!!!!

Originally Posted by rjcardinal
Agreed

Not withstanding the boats history having XXX on it would limit the number of buyers interested.

I would also sneak a small XXX into the design.

Ron
Old 10-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Registered

we saw it in Acworth Ga not long ago I wonder who is painting the boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.