Thanks to Elton Porter Insurance... >

Thanks to Elton Porter Insurance...

Notices

Thanks to Elton Porter Insurance...

Old 06-04-2010, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts
Default Thanks to Elton Porter Insurance...

Just a quick note to Adam and Dave at EP, I have been searching for a few months to switch carriers as I was tired of jumping through hoops. Of all the carriers I searched, the quotes were all in the same range, with the exception of a couple wanting new surveys, which I was not going to do.. However there was one thing that The folks at EP didnt do that made me go with them. They do NOT and will NOT advertise on Serious Offshore. I never mentioned this to any of the people that I checked with, until I researched it and verified.

I stated before any business that uses that site has lost me as a client or a potential client. I certainly hope more of us purchase with conviction... Thanks again Dave and Adam.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I was looking for an insurer here in Dallas/FTW, EP would not return my calls so I went with Markell.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, there are two sure signs integrity right there..Bravo! Elton Porter Insurance.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
When I was looking for an insurer here in Dallas/FTW, EP would not return my calls so I went with Markell.
I don't think they are big Dodge fans!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 509 SC
I don't think they are big Dodge fans!
It was for my boat.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Just a quick note to Adam and Dave at EP, I have been searching for a few months to switch carriers as I was tired of jumping through hoops. Of all the carriers I searched, the quotes were all in the same range, with the exception of a couple wanting new surveys, which I was not going to do.. However there was one thing that The folks at EP didnt do that made me go with them. They do NOT and will NOT advertise on Serious Offshore. I never mentioned this to any of the people that I checked with, until I researched it and verified.

I stated before any business that uses that site has lost me as a client or a potential client. I certainly hope more of us purchase with conviction... Thanks again Dave and Adam.
Rob - Thank you for the kind words. Adam and I appreciate your business and look forward to being your agent for many years to come!!

Thanks again!

David
Old 06-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Catmando
Catmando - I am very sorry that your calls were not returned. It is our standard to return all calls within two hours after receiving them. It's totally inexusable to not return a customer's phone call. Elton Porter Insurance is Markel's largest agent for high performance boats, so if you ever have any questions about your current policy or would like to get another quote, please call me direct at 713-314-3403.

Thanks!

David

Last edited by Elton Porter Insurance; 06-07-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I just got insurance through Elton Porter! Adam is a stand up guy and very easy to communicate with! Thanks for everything Adam!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
I just got insurance through Elton Porter! Adam is a stand up guy and very easy to communicate with! Thanks for everything Adam!
x2 !!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I just signed a ne policy with Elton Porter 1 month ago very easy to deal with and coemptive pricing. I spoke to Adam as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.