Notices

white trash ebay ad

Old 10-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like someone drank some hatter aide....
Old 10-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HavasuGuy
sounds like someone drank some hatter aide....
Not at all, I just don't jock that sort of life-style. If he's happy, more power to him, it's just not for me.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
If he's happy, more power to him.
Happy,,,,, there will be a smile on his face 6 months after he is dead !!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
I guess I'm full of it. I don't like things that loud, that garish, or tatted up women. It's just not my scene. It's not hard to pull chicks when your touting a clothing line, asking for models and dangling the possibly of fame in front of them. That and/or coke, vicodin, etc. can get you a boat load of women in a minute. I'm just not down with it.

I've had women that have been in playboy on my boat, and I generally have more chicks than doods aboard and I don't do any of the above. I like my crew the way they are - respectful and drama/drug free.
Just a question you see his tatted up women and you assume drugs/ possibility of fame? Not starting anything with you and you may be right but.... after all he could just be friends with him.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Registered

great point sun - i know MANY tattood people who are the nicest cleanest people but are often misjudged - guess this refers back to the comment earlier about impression
Old 10-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered

Now We Are Starting To Make Sense Lol
Old 10-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Registered

LAME.....looks like a girls chest? I hope not.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Just a question you see his tatted up women and you assume drugs/ possibility of fame? Not starting anything with you and you may be right but.... after all he could just be friends with him.
I'm not assuming anything about him, at all.

I'm just saying that it's not a magic formula to get a ton of girls on a boat. Go to the strip club and pass out a ton of "candy" and they'll line up to jock you. Tell them you own a clothing line or club, and/or ask them to be models for you and its that much easier.

I don't know what he does, and I'm not assuming anything about him. That said, some of the users on here wonder how to get a bunch of girls on a boat. They look at his pictures and think there's some sort of magic formula to make it happen, and they think that doing so provides instant happiness. It's easy to do, but it can be as much of a headache as it is fun.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered

this is so true ... I remember talking to the guy and he was a pretty straight shooter ,and the whole crew new each other very well .. If memory serves me he owned 3 or 4 businesses... but your right things look a lil wild - i think they are just having fun ... and you got to admit that is one sharp boat !!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered

who cares what the guy looks like or what his boat is called.

Frankly, I like the name.

Now as far as MMA goes... I just call that 'aggressive cuddling' and basically consider it gayer than watching Gilmore Girls but to each their own

here is a few pics of my boat...some have called it a little trashy but it works for me.

I guess I could have painted it all white and named it "The Flying WASP"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGpQej3o9eo

[

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.