Notices

white trash ebay ad

Old 10-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the way i see it .. We all buy big boats for many reasons ... BUT ..... WE ALL BUY BIG BOATS..
MY TAKE ON THIS IS --- IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A BOAT LIKE WHITE TRASH --- YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH...
Old 10-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey the guy seems to be ok....judging by what e has posted and what people say about him.........i would just advise him to clean them motors up a bit and got some good pics of them....it will help with the sale
Old 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Kinda like the LoveMuscle race boat and owner. Hear nothing but great things about them.
Big diff. It's easy to be a big fish in a little pond. But when you advertise the boat etc as being a PIMP, of all places, HERE.. you should back it up. Dave and the muscle crew roll up with a several million in hardware. It's all cool but, dude... it's a 29 fountain. Just take the stickers off, clean it and sell it. Are you really trying to sell US a lifestyle?? JV
Old 10-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Oh come on now, not like he is doing a Clay Washington.
Haha what were his antics? Met him at Travis
Old 10-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Big diff. It's easy to be a big fish in a little pond. But when you advertise the boat etc as being a PIMP, of all places, HERE.. you should back it up. Dave and the muscle crew roll up with a several million in hardware. It's all cool but, dude... it's a 29 fountain. Just take the stickers off, clean it and sell it. Are you really trying to sell US a lifestyle?? JV
ACTUALLY IT'S A THIRTY FIVE ..... and the INKD OUT -White trash company mission statment reads : and i quote FROM THERE WEB SITE -
We are not simply a t shirt company , but , Tattoo clothing -designed by Tattoo artists - for Tattoo people .. More simply put --- A WAY OF LIFE !!!!! ..
so after checkin into all this it sounds like they are tryin to sell a way of life ...
According to my son this is the tenth white trash he has had and they are moving up to a 42 for next season ... The boat is simply wrapped all original paint is perfect and undernieth ..
Old 10-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Registered

Are you really trying to sell US a lifestyle?? JV
Haven't met you DollaBill, but from reading.....I dont think many people can sell YOU on a lifestyle

You live THE lifestyle
Old 10-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Registered

on my way you buy the gas and ill bring the ass--
Old 10-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Registered

well im actually selling it on ebay this blog started from my ad ON EBAY
Old 10-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Registered

8 pages...some like the guy and some have nothing better to do than rag on a guy for his boat and what he does or how he maintains his boat!

It only took a few seconds of reading and looking at the pics to figure out what he was doing. If you took it serious, than you likely won't get the lifestyle, and his marketing was not directed to you.

I am going to guess that of the ones *****ing (about 50%):
1. 30% are jealous!
2. 10% have no boat, but want to give there two cents because they miss it.
3. 5% had that, but now have a wife or GF that is a moose and wont allow hot friends to come out.
4. the remaining 5% have nothing better to do!

Just another thread of...
As The Prop Turns

or...winter is coming and people need to judge others because there life style is not the same as theirs.

What ever happened to the camradery! Not caring if someone had a 100ft boat or a row boat? or what they had on the side of it? just being polite because you share the same interest?

Almost forgot, Welcome to the board TSCARS!

Last edited by Todd Hartigh; 10-08-2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: forgot to welcome the new guy...
Old 10-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Registered

You guys are getting pretty grumpy these days, I dont know the guy, and read all the way through, he answers a bunch of pretty low class comments about his boat and him self like a gentleman, and he gets bashed some more, still answers like a gentleman, I dont have any tats, nor do I do any type of drugs, but I know character whan I see it and Im pretty sure this guy has it, cut him a break, lets try and make this place about helping our fellow go fast boaters, instead of criticizing them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.