Notices

white trash ebay ad

Old 10-08-2010, 01:59 AM
sandman
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
8 pages...some like the guy and some have nothing better to do than rag on a guy for his boat and what he does or how he maintains his boat!

It only took a few seconds of reading and looking at the pics to figure out what he was doing. If you took it serious, than you likely won't get the lifestyle, and his marketing was not directed to you.

I am going to guess that of the ones *****ing (about 50%):
1. 30% are jealous!
2. 10% have no boat, but want to give there two cents because they miss it.
3. 5% had that, but now have a wife or GF that is a moose and wont allow hot friends to come out.
4. the remaining 5% have nothing better to do!

Just another thread of...
As The Prop Turns

or...winter is coming and people need to judge others because there life style is not the same as theirs.

What ever happened to the camradery! Not caring if someone had a 100ft boat or a row boat? or what they had on the side of it? just being polite because you share the same interest?
I SECOND THAT!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
You guys are getting pretty grumpy these days, I dont know the guy, and read all the way through, he answers a bunch of pretty low class comments about his boat and him self like a gentleman, and he gets bashed some more, still answers like a gentleman, I dont have any tats, nor do I do any type of drugs, but I know character whan I see it and Im pretty sure this guy has it, cut him a break, lets try and make this place about helping our fellow go fast boaters, instead of criticizing them.
I was kinda thinking the same thing.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
8 pages...some like the guy and some have nothing better to do than rag on a guy for his boat and what he does or how he maintains his boat!

It only took a few seconds of reading and looking at the pics to figure out what he was doing. If you took it serious, than you likely won't get the lifestyle, and his marketing was not directed to you.

I am going to guess that of the ones *****ing (about 50%):
1. 30% are jealous!
2. 10% have no boat, but want to give there two cents because they miss it.
3. 5% had that, but now have a wife or GF that is a moose and wont allow hot friends to come out.
4. the remaining 5% have nothing better to do!

Just another thread of...
As The Prop Turns

or...winter is coming and people need to judge others because there life style is not the same as theirs.

What ever happened to the camradery! Not caring if someone had a 100ft boat or a row boat? or what they had on the side of it? just being polite because you share the same interest?
You guys are getting pretty grumpy these days, I dont know the guy, and read all the way through, he answers a bunch of pretty low class comments about his boat and him self like a gentleman, and he gets bashed some more, still answers like a gentleman, I dont have any tats, nor do I do any type of drugs, but I know character whan I see it and Im pretty sure this guy has it, cut him a break, lets try and make this place about helping our fellow go fast boaters, instead of criticizing them.
I agree, sounds to me like the guy is doing ok and enjoying his life. Why is it anyones business what he does?
Old 10-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sandcraft
I SECOND THAT!
Third!!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

Finally i see what we all should have done to begin with REALIZE IT IS ALL IN FUN ... on a small scale - It sounds as if this boat has been around alot of places and brought alot of smiles as it passes ..
WE ARE ALL LOVERS OF ONE PART OF THE ( boating ) LIFE STYLE OR ANOTHER !!!!!!
AND I AGGGGGGRRRRRREEEEEE that the bashing was handeled alot better than i would have by TS cars.. this boat (OR LIFESTYLE ) seems to be the guys passion and dream rolled up into an off shore toy.... I HOPE THE BOAT SELLS AND THE TRADITION IS CARRIED ON panty's on the throttel or not...

GOOD LUCK
( INKD OUT -WHITE TRASH -TRAILER TRASH -AND TRASH TRUCK )....
Old 10-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Geez guys, panties in some nasty knots or what?

At leat he had the decency not to paint "Pimp of the nation" across the transom and redo the interior with Rhino Liner

Lighten up, winter isn't even here yet.

Good luck with the sale of your piece of "trash"

PS, Some of those seat covers are pretty dam nice.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:57 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, I apologize. Tscars sounds like a fun guy. I just think the ad could be, um........., better. Reword, re-pic etc. Put the boat here in the classifieds and maybe you'll have some luck.

Starting over... Nice to meet you and welcome to the jungle
Old 10-08-2010, 09:02 AM

+100 I am shocked after reading the comments has been as nice as he has been.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool boat,hot chicks and he has reposnded in a truly mellow manner, lots of guys on here would be ranting and raving after some of the original posts toward him and his boat.

tscars :
come on back and post pics of your new boat when you get it!
With babes of course..
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

I told you guys he seemed like a nice guy. Met him at a bar near my local reservoir. We talked boats and motorcycles, he offered to help me prop my boat for the altitude. If I see him again I will buy him a drink.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.