Like Tree0Likes

Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?

Old 10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Registered

My Boats: 37 Outerlimits INCOGNITO

It's funny, because compared to the girls from Sunday and the ones I was out with last weekend, my guy friends can be a pain in the a** on the boat. It seems like one of the guys is always complaining about something, or making it a big deal if they catch some spray, or wanting me to slow down, or telling me where to go, or constantly fiddling with the radio, or giving me pointers on how to run a boat even though they have only ever been on my boat, or frantically waving their hands and telling me to watch out for every lobster pot that is 100 yards away, or telling me that we absolutely have to start heading in right now because he has to go take his girlfriend to Olive Garden.

With the girls, or I should say THE RIGHT GIRLS, you don't have to deal with any of that. It's just take it out and run it hard; they are just happy to be out with you. Those are the type of people that I want to boat with.

It also doesn't hurt that the girls are easy on the eyes.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

My Boats: 46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by richanton View Post
I was out yesterday with some girls who I haven't had on the boat before. There was a nice chop going in the sound and I was pushing it. Every time the boat got big air I would look over expecting them to be all freaked out, but they were smiling and having a blast, telling me to go faster! It was getting dark and they didn't want me to head in.

I love it, thinking about those chicks having fun and not being a pain in the a** has had me smiling all day.

Anybody with me?

I'm with ya!! Love girls on the boat and they love being on it!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Registered

My Boats: 22 chris xk-22,30 scarab,30 panther,37 Miami Vice ,34Scarab III ,38 Scarab AVS

twenty plus years ago my girl friend at the time who is my wife now used to take my 30 panther out with the girls while I was stuck at the fire station----- they would party all day and have a good time... I never found out until I got a call from the harbor patrol one day...cracked me up ---she got a ticket for speeding in a no wake zone!!!! Good thing the guy on the patrol boat was a friend of mine and she had a couple of wives on board whose husbands were cops,they had been tipping a few..
Now she is pissed at me because the 38 we have now is too big for her to handle ! go figure.......

Jim
Old 10-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by richanton View Post
It seems like one of the guys is always complaining about something, or making it a big deal if they catch some spray, or wanting me to slow down, or telling me where to go, or constantly fiddling with the radio, or giving me pointers on how to run a boat even though they have only ever been on my boat, or frantically waving their hands and telling me to watch out for every lobster pot that is 100 yards away, or telling me that we absolutely have to start heading in right now because he has to go take his girlfriend to Olive Garden.
That's brutal coming from GUYS. I'd never take them out again!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 308 Skater

My wife has been boating with me in one Skater or another at triple digit speeds for over 25 years. She used to take the girls (before kids) for a spin in the 28 and scare the $#@! out of them.

Now my 13 year old daughter rides with us and did her first Poker Run with me this summer. She was very competitve and did not want anyone in front of us! Makes a tear come to my eye thinking about it!

Last edited by skate; 10-14-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Shannon likes driving the boat faster than I do....I tell her she is a driver....I'm an owner/operator, since I have to do the repairs....

Here is a pic of her driving it off the coast of Catalina....
Attached Thumbnails
Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?-scan0001.jpg  
Old 10-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis View Post
Shannon likes driving the boat faster than I do....I tell her she is a driver....I'm an owner/operator, since I have to do the repairs....

Here is a pic of her driving it off the coast of Catalina....
That is freekin cool. Great pic! Question, is Shannon a g/f or wife?
Old 10-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveFun View Post
That is freekin cool. Great pic! Question, is Shannon a g/f or wife?
She's my wife for 10yrs now...or should I say the Boss....

Here's another pic, but this one is with me driving...
Attached Thumbnails
Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?-tom2.jpg  
Old 10-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI

Funny, all I get is "SLOW DOWN, MY HAIR IS BLOWING INTO MY LIPSTICK"
Old 10-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Registered

My wife stopped telling me slow down years ago. She is fine with any speed. Rough water she is not fond of though. When the boat start flying for a few seconds she get nervous.
Attached Thumbnails
Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?-7-26-08-digital-file1-258.jpg-.jpg