Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/240622-dont-you-just-love-girl-who-loves-go-fast.html)

richanton 10-11-2010 07:28 PM

Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?

I was out yesterday with some girls who I haven't had on the boat before. There was a nice chop going in the sound and I was pushing it. Every time the boat got big air I would look over expecting them to be all freaked out, but they were smiling and having a blast, telling me to go faster! It was getting dark and they didn't want me to head in.

I love it, thinking about those chicks having fun and not being a pain in the a** has had me smiling all day.

Anybody with me?

ActiveFun 10-11-2010 07:32 PM

Wow, girls like that really exist? lol

fantastixvoyage 10-11-2010 07:33 PM

Yep stood the phantom near vertical playing in some really nasty stuff. All I got was a big smile and rolling of the eyes! Some girls just get it.

Course when we harpooned a wave 5 mins later and were soaked in 50 degree weather it was time to call it quits :angry-smiley-038:

rlj676 10-11-2010 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3228205)
Yep stood the phantom near vertical playing in some really nasty stuff. All I got was a big smile and rolling of the eyes! Some girls just get it.

Course when we harpooned a wave 5 mins later and were soaked in 50 degree weather it was time to call it quits :angry-smiley-038:

Haha, sounds like you went out the last weekend of Sept!

I went and dropped the boat in, busted an alternator belt of course.

The girls that ride with me don't yell at me, but they don't necessarily scream for more speed.....

Cousineau181 10-11-2010 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by ActiveFun (Post 3228203)
Wow, girls like that really exist? lol

+1

Expensive Date 10-11-2010 07:56 PM

I was coming back from AC last year caught a cruiser wake I did not see.Caught some big air wife was not real happy neither was my son.My daughter wanted to circle around and do it again.

boating37 10-11-2010 08:43 PM

Well this year at the Emerald Coast Poker run, went with the Statement Marine we took the 50 Cat and my girlfriend LOVED IT 172mph. Told her she is an elite group of people who have ever been that fast.

firehawkcat 10-11-2010 09:05 PM

I think the woman dont complain until you marry them then they will tell how fast you can go

Turbojack 10-11-2010 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by firehawkcat (Post 3228298)
I think the woman dont complain until you marry them then they will tell how fast you can go

This is what you call a wifeegovenor. Mine is set about 55-65 before it goes off.

Racegirl3 10-11-2010 09:40 PM

Hmmm .... I guess some of you havent met me ... or Dee... or Heather ... or Kitten ... or Loreen .... or Mary ... or Elizabeth ... or Daneen .... or Donna ... or Karen ... or Leslie .... or Dina :D

Point is , there are plenty of us out there.... you just gotta find a girl who doesnt mind getting her hair messed up :rolleyes::drink: