Notices

28 Apache Values

Old 10-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is one heck of a thread....but I think I've sorted out what's happening here.

Cat posts asking about value of a pretty rare boat, speculating at the value for a neighbor.

Fund has(had) his boat for sale for more.....perhaps see's this as a jab at his price?

He then wants to get all the details on the boat, due to the past allegations of CS for "inventing" an Apache, same as he suspects here. It being rare he is pretty confident this boat doesn't exist and it would appear to be very hypocritical by Cat?

Maybe I'm way off base though..... just trying to figure out a strange thread on a boring Sunday I can't be on the water.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Geeeez! Get some medication FundRazor.
lmao
Old 10-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Obsessed,,,,,,,,,might be possessed!!!!!!!! Fundy is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right time of the year though....Halloween and all that Jason with the hockey mask chop em up chit....perfect actually. Neat to have him on the front porch....scare the hell out of everybody in town... Raving about 28 Apache Powerboats like he does!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-17-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered

So every 28 apache ever built is accounted for? Some one here can testify to that? The locations of them? I am just curious thats all.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mccaffertee
WTF is the big deal? It's an Apache 28, not a 41. It is what it is and nothing more. It's a "pop" of a monza fish boat and nothing special except for the name. It is NOT an Apache from Holloywood, It is still a nice boat, but nothing super special for this guy to post every-other few minutes, not to mention calling people names cause someone can;t jump to his demands.
LOL.....pretty obvious that FundRazor has some issues.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Geeeez! Get some medication FundRazor.
Xanax ......... load up heavy! Wash down with Jack Daniels Neat....no ice!
Wow! John Lechman is ready to blow!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aqFCT87_E

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-17-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
I am only interested because I own the exact same boat described.
Alec and I both know dam well what this thread really was, and why he posted it.
No need to attack anyone. No need to defend anyone. No need for anything. It is what it is, and it is a made up story.
Doesn't even matter if the truth police choose to ignore this one.

Those of us who actually own them need to stand up to people who make up stories about them. We saw how important that this is this year when we found out that another formerly trusted friend lied about Apaches too.
Hey FundRazor............I guess this guy wants to know the same info.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...ored-28-a.html

You're one of those people that thinks everyone is talking about them. Go see someone okay?
Old 10-18-2010, 05:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
This is one heck of a thread....but I think I've sorted out what's happening here.

Cat posts asking about value of a pretty rare boat, speculating at the value for a neighbor.

Fund has(had) his boat for sale for more.....perhaps see's this as a jab at his price?

He then wants to get all the details on the boat, due to the past allegations of CS for "inventing" an Apache, same as he suspects here. It being rare he is pretty confident this boat doesn't exist and it would appear to be very hypocritical by Cat?

Maybe I'm way off base though..... just trying to figure out a strange thread on a boring Sunday I can't be on the water.
You're closer than anybody. Alec decided to tweak me and I tweaked him back. Simple as that. And I am sure that most people figured that out pretty quickly. He knew dam well about my ad and I knew dam well about this thread. The rest is a mix of mob dynamics and post ho'ing. Of course, they are both to be expected.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
You're closer than anybody. Alec decided to tweak me and I tweaked him back. Simple as that. And I am sure that most people figured that out pretty quickly. He knew dam well about my ad and I knew dam well about this thread. The rest is a mix of mob dynamics and post ho'ing. Of course, they are both to be expected.
None of this is correct.

Actually I'm offended by this attack on here.

The last thing I remember re Johns rebuild was offering to have him send his motors up to Canada to have them rebuilt. Airpacker and I offered to watch over the work so FR wouldnt get ripped off.
Sort of a Hands Across the Border thing to help a fellow boater.

You would never know that offer of help was forwarded by the rant going on here now.
Sad state of affairs.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:06 AM
Registered

LOL.
Yep, hands across the border.
Thank you also for the free jacket Alec.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.