Notices

28 Apache Values

Old 10-16-2010, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
maybe its this one, fits the description...

http://www.xtremepowerboats.com/clas...age=out&id=175
Nope. That one is a 1989 that has sat down in florida for three plus years. We have all seen that one. The one that Alec described "sat in the guys driveway because he wasn't really a boater."

I do appreciate your interest in finding the truth Rob, I have always admired that about you.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
Should be really easy for him to get if he is as interested as you say. After all, the seller is his relative.

obviously your angry and out on a wild goose chase trying to prove something but maybe you should read the first post again, the neighbor has a relative.

Funny you claim to be all about truth but like to obfuscate facts in order to make it fit your own delusional agenda...you lose.. you're outclassed on this site, toomany people here know your rants all to well.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Registered

I thought that lying about an Apache was a really big deal. Isn't it?
Old 10-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

None of my posts are angry Rob. None of my posts calls people "lady" or "knob" or makes any other personal attacks.

I am just calling BS on a lie. I thought that was encouraged around here.

Last edited by fund razor; 10-16-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

None of my posts are angry Rob. None of my posts calls people "lady" or "knob" or makes any other personal attacks.

I am just calling BS on a lie. I thought that was encouraged around here.
absolutly, however you havent done that, you defended Sunkin to the end and never even tried to say anything to anyone that you were once again wrong and defended him blindly. Secondly, when someone asks a simple question about the value of a boat that took place in a "6 minute conversation" and you as usual overreact, for all we know maybe the guy quoted the brand of the boat wrong or asked Alec about something and wasnt sure. The fact that you come over here and just start ripping up a thread, when quite frankly you call this the "bashing site". You are here for one reason to stir up trouble, but as stated, everyone here is onto your game. I think you have quite a bit of nerve to call someone a liar based upon your history. hello pot meet kettle.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered

I didn't defend Sunkin. I defended myself against internet bullies. I did acknowledge the positive that he did. But that is just being fair minded. I never condoned the dumb things that he did.
But that is a different subject. You were the one who called BS when you felt that the Apaches that CS described didn't exist. What is the difference?

This thread isn't about me, or you, or CS or the extortion or the two web sites. This thread is about an Apache that doesn't exist. I am not the one who made up a story. I just called BS. Again, that used to be appropriate. Perhaps it depends on who is being called out.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He made up the entire story Rob.

The boat doesn't exist.

Period.
You been sniffin bilge fumes or something?

Where is all your coveted detailed info on the 28 I mentioned or did it not exist either?
Old 10-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
You been sniffin bilge fumes or something?

Where is all your coveted detailed info on the 28 I mentioned or did it not exist either?
There is no need for personal attacks.

I would love to know more about the 28 that you mentioned.
As an Apache owner, the history and locations of the remaining boats is very important to me. That is what drew me to a thread about a 1988 Brave so similar to my own. I appreciate any help that you can be. Thanks.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:24 AM
instigator
Platinum Member

why is it EVERY Apache thread gets hijacked with anger..
Old 10-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
why is it EVERY Apache thread gets hijacked with anger..
Ask John.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.