Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What is this sneeky rumor that they are Going To throw RaceBoat Rus overboard at the >

What is this sneeky rumor that they are Going To throw RaceBoat Rus overboard at the

Notices

What is this sneeky rumor that they are Going To throw RaceBoat Rus overboard at the

Old 10-17-2010, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this sneeky rumor that they are Going To throw RaceBoat Rus overboard at the

What is this ?some guys are going to throw me overboard at the TFT tour. ?OK I am up for the game ... but lets make this game interesting...If less than 100 boats show up at the Toys for Tots Tour ,in the water I go [ if there is some one with MACHO } but if I hit over every one treat the MARINES to wings and beers and beers and beers ...

The 2010 Boating Toys For Tots Tour
The US Marines would like to invite you and every boater to come and participate in the Worlds Best boating Toys For Tots event.
The Boating Toys For Tots Tour will take place in Palatka Florida on The St Johns River on the December 4th weekend of 2010.
We would like to invite all boaters to come to this most unique event. Plans are in place for party’s meals and good times. Projected participation is over 150 boats. All you need to do is bring your friends, bring a new toy and your boat to the River for this official US Marine toy drive.
Lunch run Friday Dec3rd toy Run Dec4th , see also the video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPc3i7fjycA
Our vision is to get all boating groups clubs organization and industry professionals to come together under one umbrella with a single purpose; to make The Boating Toys For Tots Tour a Sensational event. We are welcoming vendors and sponsors to help make this event happen BIG. Also we welcome your positive input. Sponsorship and vendor opportunities available,
Contact Rus Matos 407 760 3481 E-mail [email protected]
It is also Rus`s 50th Birthday and we have to make this event just that much better…!

Ever If I loose the bet buy the boys some beers anyway

Last edited by raceboat rus; 10-17-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: to clear content
Old 10-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2010 Boating Toys For Tots Registration Form
The Toy Run is FREE to participate in, all that is required is to bring a Toy and be at the Captains meeting at 10-AM In the Lobby of the Quality Inn previous to the toy run.
Registration fee is for guests who opt to participate in the parties and meals that accompany the TFT tour.
Registration is $90. Per boat.
This $90 package provides
1 travel bag…2 events T-shirts…2 meal ticket for pre party dinner…2 passes to the live band party
Each additional person is $43 per person. Each person will receive
1 event T-shirt…1 pre party meal ticket…1 pass to live band party…
“AND EVERONE GETS B-DAY CAKE”
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS TO ORESTES MATOS that’s Rus`s legal name
NAME______________________________________________ __________________
ADRESS____________________________________________ __________________
CITY/TOWN__________________________ STATE__________________________
PHONE #_____________________________CELL________________ ____________
E-MAIL______________________________NICK NAME______________________
TYPE OF BOAT_______________________________ YOUR B-DAY____________
I do take notice and understand that the Boating Toys For Tots Tour is NOT a race or a speed contest. I do understand that there are no special provisions at this event such as a rescue boat or dive teams. I am of the understanding that all rules and laws of safe boating do apply at this event. I will obey these regulations and encourage all others to do so also. My boat is registered and legal to operate in the Florida waterways. I have the appropriate safety equipment on my boat. I have insurance on my boat or am able to act as self-insured. In the event of incident or accident I take responsibility for my own actions and will not hold responsible the event organizer or sponsors.
Signature_________________________________________ _____Date______________
OTHER COMENTS OR SUGESTIONS________________________________________ __________________

__________________________________________________ ______________________To return by mail send to Rus Matos 5327 Goddard ave Orl Fl 32810
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Last edited by raceboat rus; 10-17-2010 at 08:32 AM.