special thanks to sponcors of Toys for Tots Tour >

special thanks to sponcors of Toys for Tots Tour

Notices

special thanks to sponcors of Toys for Tots Tour

Old 10-22-2010, 05:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default special thanks to sponcors of Toys for Tots Tour

I would like to extend thanks to all those who have helped to make the Boating Toys For Tots Tour such a great success. Your efforts have brought joy to dozens and dozens of kids year after year. In these recent years where the economy is slim I want to extend a special thanks to some of the sponsors who have stepped up to help make this Boating Toys For Tots Tour the magic that it is… National Banking Equipment, Sun Coast Powerboats, Quality Inn. Jacksonville Performance boat club Cobra power, RPM marine, Extreme marine, Hall`s Propeller. Cart Tech, Tom McDermott, Mystic Powerboats, Nordic Boats, Wayne’s Auto Marine, Welaka Lodge, Bob Buedry, Keith Eickert, BTM marine You guys [and girls] are phenomenal. We are still interested in petitioning sponsors it cost way less than you might think; just give me a call we will answer the phone 24/7. Thanks a million…

Rus Matos 407 760 3481

__________________________________________________ ___________________