The New Nortech 39 CC Open

Notices

The New Nortech 39 CC Open

Old 10-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Default The New Nortech 39 CC Open

This weekend I had the opportunity to check out and drive the new open bow 39 CC version, vs the cuddy version that I saw at the plant. Man what a boat.. very impressive to say the least. What I really liked on this boat was the good use of room, and storage. The retractable bow anchor was very cool, as well as the large sunpad. The head compartment was under the dash section that housed a flushable toilet, sink, and a large enough bed for 2 underneath the sunpad section...Sandy really liked this area for overnighting at the islands. There was also a retractable cooler that slid back behind the helm seating area as well as a pull out retractable stern seat that 4 people could easily sit on. Now the business end....THE DASH and HARDTOP...Georgeous, sexy and well laid out. It housed 2 of the latest 6212 Garmins, one to the starboard had all the gauges, and the port was the touch screen gps. Smartcraft was also a nice touch. I grabbed the 3 Livorsy throttles and eased up slowly...almost no bow rise and we were on plane effertlessly and quick. Actually the boat planed at 10mph..I took a pic of this showing the gps, the motors running and where the water was in relationship to the side of the hull, cause I couldnt believe it..The water was a 6" chop, first time all year. I was wishing for 2 to 3's...but we hit 73mph with the Merc 300's.. I have had many boats over the years, but none have turned me on as much as this one did. It is the best of both worlds, with over 20 rod holders, and enough room that 10 people on board everyone had somewhere to sit. Look for this boat at Ft Laud and Miami
Attached Thumbnails The New Nortech 39 CC Open-39-cc-nor-tech-006.jpg   The New Nortech 39 CC Open-39-cc-nor-tech-002.jpg   The New Nortech 39 CC Open-39-cc-nor-tech-023.jpg  

The New Nortech 39 CC Open-39-cc-nor-tech-024.jpg  
Old 10-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
This weekend I had the opportunity to check out and drive the new open bow 39 CC version, vs the cuddy version that I saw at the plant. Man what a boat.. very impressive to say the least. What I really liked on this boat was the good use of room, and storage. The retractable bow anchor was very cool, as well as the large sunpad. The head compartment was under the dash section that housed a flushable toilet, sink, and a large enough bed for 2 underneath the sunpad section...Sandy really liked this area for overnighting at the islands. There was also a retractable cooler that slid back behind the helm seating area as well as a pull out retractable stern seat that 4 people could easily sit on. Now the business end....THE DASH and HARDTOP...Georgeous, sexy and well laid out. It housed 2 of the latest 6212 Garmins, one to the starboard had all the gauges, and the port was the touch screen gps. Smartcraft was also a nice touch. I grabbed the 3 Livorsy throttles and eased up slowly...almost no bow rise and we were on plane effertlessly and quick. Actually the boat planed at 10mph..I took a pic of this showing the gps, the motors running and where the water was in relationship to the side of the hull, cause I couldnt believe it..The water was a 6" chop, first time all year. I was wishing for 2 to 3's...but we hit 73mph with the Merc 300's.. I have had many boats over the years, but none have turned me on as much as this one did. It is the best of both worlds, with over 20 rod holders, and enough room that 10 people on board everyone had somewhere to sit. Look for this boat at Ft Laud and Miami
Who is that Fugly punk 2 the right!!!!???

Sharp ride though!!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey there fella..damn midwesterner

He is still taller than you

this what you need to get..quad 350's...

Last edited by Jassman; 10-19-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Gotta give Nortech points for coming up with new models and features constantly.

Nice report on the boat !!

Thank you.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:32 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Jassman;3233629]Hey there fella..damn midesterner

He is still taller than you

Maybe w/ that comb over!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:01 AM
Registered

Great looking boat. I drooled all over it in Destin.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Sweet looking ride. Hope they have one in Miami in February.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

friend of mine here inJersey has one and its an awesome boat for sure...
Old 10-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Any pics of the cabin? I'm curious to see how much room is really down there. Very cool boat!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Big Time
Any pics of the cabin? I'm curious to see how much room is really down there. Very cool boat!
Both Sandy and I were down there. Sandy sat on the toilet to see if it was comfortable cause she thought it was a tad high....but I got a thumbs up, no problem, and the berth area is more than enough room for an overnighter, it actually looked as comfortable as our previous 43 NorTech with a lower cieling height .

here is the pics on the website, I didnt take any..

http://nor-techboats.com/boats.php?id=5&type=cen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.