Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   An Interesting Observation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/241111-interesting-observation.html)

Catastrophe 10-20-2010 08:07 AM

An Interesting Observation

No one tires of pictures of the flesh !!!

2 pic guys head out to get some stuff to entertain the members.

1 goes to a National Championship Race event.

1 goes for a walk about at what amounts to a motorcycle party.

Check out the VIEW COUNTS.:drink:

Spicy 10-20-2010 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3234481)
No one tires of pictures of the flesh !!!

2 pic guys head out to get some stuff to entertain the members.

1 goes to a National Championship Race event.

1 goes for a walk about at what amounts to a motorcycle party.

Check out the VIEW COUNTS.:drink:

I was at the Bike Rally and thought I saw everything??? I saw plenty but I'm glad Jay captured what he did because I didnt see most of what he shot!!! :evilb: :eek:

Pat

wrinkleface 10-20-2010 09:15 AM

I'm not into bikes but I sure like check'n out some of the stuff on & around them!! & B4 some smart azz like myself sez, Oh, the boyz!! Let me qualify I'm look'n at the Girlies!! Sick pervs!!!!:lolhit:

DaveP 10-20-2010 01:48 PM

Jay takes pictures of the ugliest women! LOL! :lolhit:

phragle 10-20-2010 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 3234528)
I'm not into bikes but I sure like check'n out some of the stuff on & around them!! & B4 some smart azz like myself sez, Oh, the boyz!! Let me qualify I'm look'n at the Girlies!! Sick pervs!!!!:lolhit:

One of these days you will get past the tricycle stage... I have faith that you can make a go of it without training wheels too..

:party-smiley-004:

wrinkleface 10-20-2010 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 3234784)
One of these days you will get past the tricycle stage... I have faith that you can make a go of it without training wheels too..

:party-smiley-004:

don't U have some study'n or sump'n 2 do!!!:angry-smiley-038:

cosmic12 10-20-2010 05:15 PM

HA! I was thinking the same thing sorta,
Ck out the # of views on Jenny Mcarthy Cafe thread:drink:

CigDaze 10-21-2010 07:08 AM

Perhaps, it's because the same-old, same-old just doesn't cut it anymore. Every once in a while one must re-invent to keep an audience captive. Jay does a great job of that with a nice variety and unique perspectives. Other notable instances that come to mind are PeteB and the Imax guys Shaun and Bruce. The animal photography as well as the NY shots were very cool!

Catastrophe 10-21-2010 07:36 AM

Shaun's pics of that abandon building were unreal.

I have pics from the guys that they have enlarged and processed hanging in my home now.
They arent boat pics but great photography.

The latest was a large Black and White stormy ocean shot by Tim Sharkey.

outriggers 10-21-2010 09:07 AM

We do have some talent around here, for sure!!!