Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who Remembers Mark LaFleur LobsterBoy #22 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/241204-who-remembers-mark-lafleur-lobsterboy-22-a.html)

Cash Bar 10-22-2010 12:27 PM

Mark was a good friend. I helped him load the truck to move. He was the guy that recommended me for my first chance at racing. Told the owner I would be great. He was right. LOL I DID WIN.

I gave him some restaurant advice before he left. The idea was to start, or buy, a small cafe and enjoy his work.

I miss the energy he had for sure. The only guy I know that went as hard as Dave Branch 24/7.

Good to hear he's still the same.

Greg

TomFTM 10-22-2010 01:04 PM

How could anyone forget that screwball ....:lolhit: Last I heard from him he had a resturant somewhere in the Carolina's .

Tell him I hope all is well ..

Tom

vagrant 10-22-2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 3236230)
How could anyone forget that screwball ....:lolhit: Last I heard from him he had a resturant somewhere in the Carolina's .

Tell him I hope all is well ..

Tom

Yep, Mark was here for some time. He ran a very nice place called Coyote Wilds some of the best food I have ever eaten. Mark left and went south. He is very good friend and would do anything to help.

BLee 10-23-2010 12:11 AM

I remember Mark, having met him in KW, and I remember him as LosterBoy on the board!

TomFTM 10-23-2010 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 3236533)
Yep, Mark was here for some time. He ran a very nice place called Coyote Wilds some of the best food I have ever eaten. Mark left and went south. He is very good friend and would do anything to help.

Where is he down south. If you talk to him tell him I still have the same cell #. Tom

vagrant 12-01-2010 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 3236667)
Where is he down south. If you talk to him tell him I still have the same cell #. Tom

Check you pm box. Spoke with Mark he called to piss me off. Something about its 80 degrees and he's riding with the top off of his Ferrari.

AugiePensa 12-01-2010 10:33 AM

He just sent me his new cell #, talked to him about a week ago. I miss all the fuc$ing wackey $hit that used to go through his head at the races. He's had some heart issues but says he's doing fine. God Bless you ya Rat Ba$tard! Love ya Man!

Wazzup Racing 12-01-2010 03:50 PM

Funniest story I remember.

Key West, must have been 2004. He was running a big Cat.
I watched him go out of the harbor Race 1, and never came back. Saw him a few days later, and asked him what happened.

"IT was an electrical problem, Piston came out and knocked the plug wire off." Laughed my a@@ off.

Cash Bar 12-01-2010 09:22 PM

Sounds about right.

The only person I've ever met that made Dave Branch say "wow, that dude is phucked up". :angry-smiley-038:

Sydwayz 12-01-2010 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing (Post 3264672)
Funniest story I remember.

Key West, must have been 2004. He was running a big Cat.
I watched him go out of the harbor Race 1, and never came back. Saw him a few days later, and asked him what happened.

"IT was an electrical problem, Piston came out and knocked the plug wire off." Laughed my a@@ off.

I remember that description as well. I just fell of the couch laughing again. He was a trip. I think he made it to one of my original OSO Winter Chill-Outs as well.