Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   KEY WEST 2010... YEH here we go again, Who's doing what?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/241326-key-west-2010-yeh-here-we-go-again-whos-doing-what.html)

NY POWERBOAT INC 10-24-2010 10:28 AM

KEY WEST 2010... YEH here we go again, Who's doing what??

1 Attachment(s)
Well KeYWest is only a couple of weeks away and still too far away, We can't wait. What is going on and when? Any informal parties or get togethers? If not lets have one, we will be in The Shipyard once again. As you come down Southard St just as you pass the guard shack our condo is the 2nd on the right. We will try to hang a banner if we can get away with it if not I'm bringing some chalk to write on the sidewalk and road. If your passing by stop by and say HI and have a treat with us. Can't wait and see everyone in a few weeks.

xconn92 10-24-2010 01:51 PM

Was wondering the same thing. Coming in with the Thursday departure group.

Is there an official OSO hangout? I mean, aside from the local jail:grinser010:

nitrousnolan 10-24-2010 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by xconn92 (Post 3237442)
Was wondering the same thing. Coming in with the Thursday departure group.

Is there an official OSO hangout? I mean, aside from the local jail:grinser010:

I was wondering also, had to bail a guy out of there a few years ago..... Not a real nice place.... Run Forest Run!!!!

Big Time 10-25-2010 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan (Post 3237768)
I was wondering also, had to bail a guy out of there a few years ago..... Not a real nice place.... Run Forest Run!!!!

I'm giving you guys a call Tuesday night when you get in...I'll have already been there since Sat. and will probably be ready to drink with someone other then myself. I'm just hoping the Red Garter doesn't get the better of me (and my wallet) this year. :evilb:

nitrousnolan 10-26-2010 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Big Time (Post 3237949)
I'm giving you guys a call Tuesday night when you get in...I'll have already been there since Sat. and will probably be ready to drink with someone other then myself. I'm just hoping the Red Garter doesn't get the better of me (and my wallet) this year. :evilb:

No Babysitter ???????

Racegirl3 10-26-2010 08:54 PM

The Tree Bar and Ricks ... and the Red Garter is the best place to find most of us :D Just found out today that I am going for sure so not enough time to plan an "official" party but unofficially, there will be OSO members and parties everywhere

:evilb:

rchevelle71 10-26-2010 08:56 PM

A little birdie tells me I may be making last minute plans to attend:drink:

otis311 10-26-2010 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 3239485)
A little birdie tells me I may be making last minute plans to attend:drink:

Ride down with me if you want !!

lucky strike 10-26-2010 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 3239522)
Ride down with me if you want !!

When your in Pompano be sure to stop by for some Gray Moose

Were leaving for KW Friday AM.

fantastixvoyage 10-26-2010 10:16 PM

Well after FINALLY poppin my cherry last year I felt a return trip to the Worlds was only right! Unless I can score two seats for the ride down I'll be hitting Holiday Isle and the Tiki bar by car wednesday night then KYW thru Monday.

Swwwweeeetttt! Cant wait, a vacation has been WAY overdue this year. :drink: