Like Tree0Likes

Anyone near Andrews AFB? Need eyes

Reply
Old 10-25-2010, 11:35 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IAD/FLL
My Boats: '77 Hornet II
Posts: 2,090
Default Anyone near Andrews AFB? Need eyes

on a truck at Ourisman Chevrolet near that side of town. Or if anyone can recommended a local "surveyor" ?
Thanks,
Michael
Txt 2026703110
handfulz28
Gmail.com
handfulz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:42 AM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Turkey Point Island Edgewater Md.
My Boats: 2012 39' Nor-Tech CC
Posts: 2,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by handfulz28 View Post
on a truck at Ourisman Chevrolet near that side of town. Or if anyone can recommended a local "surveyor" ?
Thanks,
Michael
Txt 2026703110
handfulz28
Gmail.com
My work is 15 minutes from there and I pass it on my way home everyday.
Let me know if you want me to look at it for you??

Pat
Spicy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:23 PM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IAD/FLL
My Boats: '77 Hornet II
Posts: 2,090
Default

Cool! I'm supposed to hear back from a sales guy after 1pm to confirm a couple RPO codes but would greatly appreciate a look around to see if there's any obvious, excess wear & tear. This is what I'm looking at:
http://www.ourismanchevrolet.com/use...-4157935A.html

You've got my contact info. Let me know if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks!
handfulz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 AM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Turkey Point Island Edgewater Md.
My Boats: 2012 39' Nor-Tech CC
Posts: 2,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by handfulz28 View Post
Cool! I'm supposed to hear back from a sales guy after 1pm to confirm a couple RPO codes but would greatly appreciate a look around to see if there's any obvious, excess wear & tear. This is what I'm looking at:
http://www.ourismanchevrolet.com/use...-4157935A.html

You've got my contact info. Let me know if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks!
I can check it out today for you... if you need to contact me my cell is 571-238-8495.
Pat
Spicy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:48 AM
  #5
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Long Island
My Boats: 20 Baja outlaw 15 boston whaler mischief,Donzi sweet 16 sold, 24 P&D sold, 22 Avanti sold, 16 superboat sold, 21 Eagle sold, Baja 226 sold,
Posts: 454
Default price

seems a bit high for an 04 with 64k on the clock i might look around a bit more
21eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:30 PM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IAD/FLL
My Boats: '77 Hornet II
Posts: 2,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21eagle View Post
seems a bit high for an 04 with 64k on the clock i might look around a bit more
Dealers these days are asking ignorant prices, sometimes higher than even the "Suggested Retail" on KBB/NADA. I've heard more than once "well, that vehicle has been on our lot for over 2 months now so I don't think we can come down any more." Gee, ya' think there's a reason it hasn't sold? So no, I won't be paying what any of these guys are asking.
handfulz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:32 PM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: IAD/FLL
My Boats: '77 Hornet II
Posts: 2,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
I can check it out today for you... if you need to contact me my cell is 571-238-8495.
Pat
Pat sorry I missed this today. I know the weather up there is crappy. I plan on calling them back on Sunday afternoon (Oct 31 - last day of month ) to see if they want to sell or not.
handfulz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:40 PM
  #8
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Turkey Point Island Edgewater Md.
My Boats: 2012 39' Nor-Tech CC
Posts: 2,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by handfulz28 View Post
Pat sorry I missed this today. I know the weather up there is crappy. I plan on calling them back on Sunday afternoon (Oct 31 - last day of month ) to see if they want to sell or not.

No problem, just let me know, the weather is great today mid 70's and slight overcast, suppose to rain later tonight. I'm actually flying to Lauderdale for the weekend on Thursday but fly home Monday Morning and going straight to work and can check it out that afternoon if need be. Also, check on Sunday call, Dealerships in Maryland are NOT open on Sunday's, so you may need to do that on Saturday.

Pat
Spicy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.