Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Skaterfest Question (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24186-skaterfest-question.html)

puder 05-12-2002 01:35 PM

Skaterfest Question

Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be for next weekend? I know most of next week is supposed to be rain :confused:

BUT my main question is: if I can onlymake one day of skater fest which day should i go? When is the engine tech session deally?

Playn 05-12-2002 01:41 PM

Puder, Looks like the Dyno session is planned for 1:00 on Sunday. Rain days appear to be 25th and 26th

NASTY HABIT 05-12-2002 01:43 PM

was just looking at the weather... scatterd showers for sat and light rain for sunday.... hope it is wrong..

nebulous 05-12-2002 04:12 PM

Me too... Driving, Yes Driving from Orlando, Will ruin Plans if it Rains.....:rolleyes: Going to New York for a couple of days too.:confused:

Shanghied Again 05-12-2002 05:08 PM

You trust the weathermen?

Heck the old saying its to early to tell! I don't trust those guys from day to day never mind a week from now, Due what I do keep your fingers crossed and hope for warm sunny weather!
( WE HOPE ) :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-12-2002 05:30 PM

:D :D :D Brick, NJ (08723)
Last updated Sunday, May 12, at 4:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Forecast
Tonight: Rain with a few thunderstorms likely. Low near 56F. Light NW winds. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tomorrow: Variable clouds with rain and thunderstorms likely - a few could contain large hail and damaging winds in the afternoon. High near 61F. Winds NE 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.

Tomorrow night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe, especially during the evening. Low near 47F. Winds NNW 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Tuesday: Partial sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Wednesday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

Friday: More clouds than sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Saturday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.

Sunday: Periods of light rain. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.

Monday: Partial sunshine. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

Tuesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.
Yeah Right...................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The Weatherman One of the only jobs you can can be wrong so many times, not get fired and still get paid!!! :eek:

NASTY HABIT 05-12-2002 05:57 PM

Yea no doubt.....I guess it will be sunny then if they say rain..what the heck was I thinking anyhow..:D I'll just load the truck with some good ole Florida sunshine... hasn't rain here in I don't know how long....

nebulous 05-12-2002 06:02 PM

DID YOU SAY HIGH IN THE UPPER 60'S??????
I already packed away my WINTER clothes!!!
One word BRRRR:eek: :D :eek: