33 OL have a frtont bilge pump? >

33 OL have a frtont bilge pump?

Notices

33 OL have a frtont bilge pump?

Old 11-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33 OL have a frtont bilge pump?

Anyone know if a 2000 OL33 has a frt. bilge pump or does it drain to the engine compartment? Ive been reading the drain doesnt go to the engine compartment because of carbon monoxide but not sure of 2000 models. The water isnt moving from the cabin...about 4 inches deep. Im afraid that its in the frt of the hull and coming up through the floor or am I crazy and the cabins a sealed unit? I would hate to lower it into the water if the frt hull is full of water.....but wouldnt it just drain to the back if the water was below the cabin in the hull??? Sorry for all the questions! Thanks guys
Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brian18330
Anyone know if a 2000 OL33 has a frt. bilge pump or does it drain to the engine compartment? Ive been reading the drain doesnt go to the engine compartment because of carbon monoxide but not sure of 2000 models. The water isnt moving from the cabin...about 4 inches deep. Im afraid that its in the frt of the hull and coming up through the floor or am I crazy and the cabins a sealed unit? I would hate to lower it into the water if the frt hull is full of water.....but wouldnt it just drain to the back if the water was below the cabin in the hull??? Sorry for all the questions! Thanks guys
I don't think there would be a bilge in the front it should just drain to the back if you put it in the water
Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 PM
jfm
Registered

read this it may help out http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...ter-bilge.html
Old 11-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Registered

Our 2004 36 has a bigle pump under the step going into the cabin.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

My 272 has a bilge pump hidden under the front step into the cabin from the factory, I never new it was there until I was drying the boat out after I left it parked in a massive rain storm and cabin flooded, it was out of its bracket and non-functional but I fixed that, I think they all have one, Smitty
Old 11-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
My 272 has a bilge pump hidden under the front step into the cabin from the factory, I never new it was there until I was drying the boat out after I left it parked in a massive rain storm and cabin flooded, it was out of its bracket and non-functional but I fixed that, I think they all have one, Smitty
The pump is under the steps going into the
cuddy. The fuse to it is on the port side battery
switch. That fuse goes bad the cuddy will fill
with water. Check the fuse befiore buying a
new pump.