Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whos doing NYC poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24206-whos-doing-nyc-poker-run.html)

46tomcat 05-12-2002 08:31 PM

Whos doing NYC poker Run

Alright the Cats out of the bag whos going to the big apple for Billys poker run?

DJD 05-12-2002 09:01 PM

Hey Tomcat!
Well, we sold Wild Child and my Cigarette will hopefully be sold by then so it looks like I'll be on my 42' Post watching the fun go by.
I spoke to Russ last week and forgot to ask if he was coming up to run with you again. He mentioned it a while back.
Let me know if you need any extra unwanted dead weight in your boat for the run, I'd gladly help;) See you there!
Dave

p.s. OSO people. Looks like the party might be dockside at my new Post. The blender will be working overtime and I think there just might be a couple of frosty beers.
Could be a good meeting spot:D

puder 05-12-2002 09:55 PM

YOU SOLD WILD CHILD!!!!!!!!

who did you sell it to just kind of wondering? Any plans to get a new race boat??

SunseekerNY 05-12-2002 10:02 PM

I entered the Linssen DS 45 in the run. I should get the slowest boat award for this one, but I needed a stable boat to shoot from. We will most likely have THE car at Liberty on Friday night and bring the boat in the a.m.

Puder, wanna crew. I don't do dock lines. I forwarded you three more clients including a world champion powerboat racer.

Sy will most likely be aboard as well.

Best regards and happy boating,
Jennifer

PS - Anyone who wants free pictures of their boat, make sure you get as close as possible to my boat. I will be located just north of the GW bridge.

46tomcat 05-12-2002 10:09 PM

Dave going to get hold of Russ this week hopefully he can make it

DaveP 05-12-2002 10:42 PM

DJD - COUNT ME IN!!!!!! :D :D

PokerFace 05-13-2002 08:17 AM

Pokerrun.com will be there...never miss this one...should be better than ever at Liberty State Park....a little different without the towers in the background....see ya there!!!!

waterspeed 05-13-2002 08:54 AM

Hey Puder,

I found a buyer in Michigan...He is going to use it for Poker Runs after a few changes are made to the interior.

Rest assured....DJD and I will be back!!! I suspect under a canopy!

Tomcat...I too spoke to Russ...I think he intimated that he is going to be in NYC with you....Look forward to seeing you guys there...I'll most likely be on DJD's Post operating the blander as I do the color commentary for the TV show!

Marcus Z.

Indy 05-13-2002 08:57 AM

DJD...Where are you going to be spectating? Its possible I might run the boat down to watch also. Steve

Shane 05-13-2002 09:06 AM

I'll be there in my little 24 Skater. Hey 46Tomcat remember me from the 1000 Islands last year? If you come up on me to fast, just take me through the tunnel okay?:eek: ;) Hope to see many in NYC!

Shane:cool: