Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Stotler in Georgia? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/242105-stotler-georgia.html)

no limits 11-07-2010 10:05 PM

Stotler in Georgia?

Stotler Racing engines in Georgia? When did this happen? I'm a little slow, but why is he there? Seems like alot of people moving out of FL.

compedgemarine 11-09-2010 06:21 PM

he moved up here about a year ago. more central location for around the US and far cheaper than the taxes and rents in FL. I lived in FL for years and personally I have no desire to move back there ever. just my two cents.

rchevelle71 11-09-2010 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by compedgemarine (Post 3250051)
he moved up here about a year ago. more central location for around the US and far cheaper than the taxes and rents in FL. I lived in FL for years and personally I have no desire to move back there ever. just my two cents.

Is this Steve,

Whats up, been a while.

no limits 11-09-2010 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by compedgemarine (Post 3250051)

I understand that, but he's not that more central. One state north? How much more boating can you get than Ft. Lauderdale? I guess he is by Lake Lanier? Is Herb originally from GA? Just wondering. Anyone know? Anyway love his work! I get the tax thing for sure.

compedgemarine 11-10-2010 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 3250176)
Is this Steve,

Whats up, been a while.

yes I think I am me. not much happening. just hanging here in N. Georgia. trying to survive the economy like every one else.

DirtyMoney 11-10-2010 08:19 PM

Steve where are you in Murrayville? I figured you went down to Augusta with the rest of the crew.

rchevelle71 11-11-2010 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by compedgemarine (Post 3250799)
yes I think I am me. not much happening. just hanging here in N. Georgia. trying to survive the economy like every one else.

Still working on boats I assume, not sure if ya remember me, I was down at the shop a few times with ScottyB.

Xray50 11-11-2010 02:37 PM

Steve S? Wow! Good to hear from you. Want to work on a red and white Cat? This Cat didn't give you any respect!!!

compedgemarine 11-11-2010 10:07 PM

I like the mountains more than the humidity and bugs of Augusta. I live between Dahlonega and Cleveland off hwy 52, nice and quite with no close neighbors. building old cars right now but I still work on a few boats. one is a procharged eliminator and also an American Offshore but this one is a twin engine 30'. right now it runs 108 here on the lake. If you guys ever make up near Atlanta give me a call, plenty of room and a beautiful lake to run around on.