Paul Pfaff Racing Kicks ASS >

Paul Pfaff Racing Kicks ASS

Notices

Paul Pfaff Racing Kicks ASS

Old 05-12-2002, 11:42 PM
Cat & Mice

Thumbs up Paul Pfaff Racing Kicks ASS

The Guy’s at Pfaff are Awesome!!!

We spent a couple of days at their shop trying to get my Motors done by the weekend. They worked their asses off and did a great job. Paul, Steve, and Gordy are first class and they really know what they are doing. I was amazed at how many things they do to a motor to make it right. The shop was very impressive. They can do just about anything right there in the shop. They are answering questions about engine building that now one else is even asking.

I did not get the motors in the boat before the weekend but it was not their fault. The distributor would not fit under the new blower.

I would strongly recommend them to anyone that wants to make big power and have it live. Plus they are a fun group of guy’s that will do what it takes to make it right and to make you happy.

Thumbs UP

Pyle

Old 05-13-2002, 12:25 PM
Cat & Mice

Catmando, They do seem to do a lot of Eliminators. They built the motor in the 145mph 25 daytona.

Pyle