GOT MERC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

JUST GOES TO SHOW YA!
DON'T F WITH THE BOYZ AT POWERPLAY!!!!!
Old 05-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Registered

Posted a reply from SteveW on the AT forum.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

SUPERCRASH--- Steve W. is not an exceptable name since I don't want anyone that knows me to confuse me with that low life.

Steven Whitbeck
Old 05-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Wonder why he posted his reply in the AT section ?? Did he raly think all the AT guys would stand behind that kind of Buss.?

I Dont Think So !!!!!
Old 05-13-2002, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This guy has problems!!! Check out this thread, most will remember it. He makes replys under 3 diff. names. Or due a search on the screen names Bosco listed and see what else he has been saying.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...light=whatdoin
Old 05-13-2002, 06:41 PM
Registered

I can assure you that I do not back or agree with what Steve did. How could I. But, I still am not ashamed of my purchase, nor I am dissapointed in AT. Am I disapointed in Steve W., yes, Active Thunder not really. If you remember a thread about a month ago, some OSO members jumped all over my back about my statement that I can not control what my employees do 100 percent of the time. I would be fooling myself if I beleived that. Now if it was Pat who was posting this or was aware of what Steve was posting it would be a different story. This is my opinion, and it would be the same if it was another company. As a matter of fact, there was a rep of another company who did some unscrupulious things, did it affect my opinion of the person, absolutely, the company he was employed by NO.
Old 05-13-2002, 07:00 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Too Old
Thunderdan, while I agree that employess sometimes behave inappropriately, the buck ultimately stops with the the guy running the show. In my business that would be me. I don't justify that behavior nor accept it any more than the offended customers.

In such situations, I find myself apologizing on behalf of my company and taking appropriate action against employees who portray my business in a negative light.

Customers have a right to expect that.

If the ownership of Active Thunder doesn't think this incident is a serious blow to the credibility of their company, they are mistaken.
Too Old,

As the owner of my own company i could not agree more with you. The buck always stops at me. And yes, i find myself apologizing for my employees actions or lack of action, and hope that i can make that customer or customer know and hopefully realize that my company is much more than the actions of one emloyee.

I am sure that the owner PAT, understands the implications of this one employee's actions, and I hope that he will do what he feels is necessary to rectify or make good on this incident.

AHHHH, the joy of being your own boss, the head honcho.
Old 05-13-2002, 07:06 PM
Banned

As someone with no vested intrest, or inside information, I can tell you just from reading the posts before I found this out, made me think that something was wrong with PP, and just that unsubstatiated rumor made me think badly about the company, though it only was in my mind. Just goes to show what bad mouthing can do even without any evidence. It is like just being guilty of a crime in the past, because someone says you are. Everyone hears about that, but most folks don't hear when someone is cleared or was never charged. This kind of thing really chaps my azz!

Now where the hell are the jujubees?
Old 05-13-2002, 07:41 PM
GOT MERC?

Question

Let's see if AT Pat has the same cojones as PP Dan? If I were Pat right know I would get on my computer and start typing and eat alot of crow becaues of my SORRY ASS EMPLOYEE! Apologies go a very long way. Everybody respects a man that can say I fd up.
Old 05-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can remember back in 1997 when I bought 1 of the 1st 32 foot A/T's built in Florida. At the time when A/T was starting out they had several employee's from Powerplay and thought the world of them. Even back in 1997 there was always a standing joke about PowerPlay that swirled aroung the A/T plant. But funny as it's seem's the very people that make the A/T and also Promote it used to work for the very people that they are now bad mouthing. The Florida boating industry is a small tight nit family so watch what you say because some day you might be working for the very people your discussing today.

Quick Reply: OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.