Like Tree0Likes

Keep Cleveland Construction in Your Prayers

Reply
Old 11-14-2010, 11:13 PM
  #1
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
Thread Starter
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,673
Unhappy Keep Cleveland Construction in Your Prayers

I am not sure why it hasn't seem to have been posted here on OSO, if it is I couldn't find it...

Apparently Cleveland Construction collided with the Shogren Fountain aka (Global Warmer).

Sean is out of the hospital and Ed is still in for observation overnight...

Keep them in your thoughts.

I haven't heard anything regarding the other team, so I assume they are ok.

The Talon has a major hole in the port side..

Sorry sight to see for sure being as Ed spent all last winter redoing that whole boat...
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:16 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,929
Default

In my prayers.....have a speedy recovery.....
SkaterMike82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:24 PM
  #3
Registered
 
1HYPER1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: MIDDLETOWN,DE
My Boats: 320 VELOCITY
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
I am not sure why it hasn't seem to have been posted here on OSO, if it is I couldn't find it...

Apparently Cleveland Construction collided with the Shogren Fountain aka (Global Warmer).

Sean is out of the hospital and Ed is still in for observation overnight...

Keep them in your thoughts.

I haven't heard anything regarding the other team, so I assume they are ok.

The Talon has a major hole in the port side..

Sorry sight to see for sure being as Ed spent all last winter redoing that whole boat...
Out thoughts and prayers go out for a speedy recovery.
1HYPER1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:26 PM
  #4
Registered
 
bobonthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: OHIO/Maryland
My Boats: http://www.facebook.com/#!/matt.conroy.90
Posts: 1,778
Default

was this the race that was aired today on vs?
bobonthis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:46 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
My Boats: MYSTIC Catamarans, Center Consoles & Great Selection Of Used Boats
Posts: 1,035
Thumbs up

All is good and we are fine. It is our understanding that the race member in the other boat is fine but had some water in his lungs and will be out of hosp in am.

Regards,

Team Shogren

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
I am not sure why it hasn't seem to have been posted here on OSO, if it is I couldn't find it...

Apparently Cleveland Construction collided with the Shogren Fountain aka (Global Warmer).

Sean is out of the hospital and Ed is still in for observation overnight...

Keep them in your thoughts.

I haven't heard anything regarding the other team, so I assume they are ok.

The Talon has a major hole in the port side..

Sorry sight to see for sure being as Ed spent all last winter redoing that whole boat...
TeamShogren.com is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:47 PM
  #6
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
Thread Starter
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobonthis View Post
was this the race that was aired today on vs?
No.
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:48 PM
  #7
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
Thread Starter
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,673
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Shogren View Post
All is good and we are fine. It is our understanding that the race member in the other boat is fine but had some water in his lungs and will be out of hosp in am.

Regards,

Team Shogren
Thanks for the update. !
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:03 AM
  #8
Registered
VIP Member
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default

thoughts n prayers sent to all involved
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:13 AM
  #9
Registered
 
GARBAGEMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 979
Default

Thinking of you Ed
GARBAGEMAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:44 AM
  #10
Registered
 
Expensive Date's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: West Creek NJ
My Boats: 05 35 Fountain EX
Posts: 4,220
Default

I had to leave early so just found out,glad everyone is ok.
Did Martin go to the hospital also or is he ok.
Expensive Date is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.