Notices

Gold digger

Old 11-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Golddigger is at National Liquidators in Ft. Lauderdale sitting on its trailer with crime scene tape wrapped around it. Saw it just today.
Crime scene tape??
Old 11-19-2010, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Guess what amazes me is the people that think that 140-150 is slow...
Amen to that, brother.

This thread needs a photo.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

It looks like its running just fine in that pic Jay! I've been 140+ in the OL cats and it was pretty much boring. No issues what so ever!! Some one is going to get a bad ass looking ride that doesnt have a lot of time on it for alot less than a new one.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:55 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
If you remember correctly, the first engines had a high hp custom built KE engine with vortech sc's that had constant belt failures, therefore it was never ready to run. Ran just fine with Merc 1200's and Sterling 1250's. Other than the canopy, its the same as the one we just ran at the KW poker run.
when did you put BPM's and a rudder on zacks old boat? Comparing the two is apples to oranges.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btw i had no idea theses two boats were so diff...i was told that for the same reasons that "whipplecharged" has explained that the ol was a mix pleasure/perf and that the mystic was pure performance...i guess the amazing thing is that its only a few mph's slower than aquamania.....which leads us to a couple of more ?'s

if ol brings a boat to the table that is pure performance, in theory it seems it should easily make up those extra mph and be faster than the mystic

and what kind of speed will the new myway reach with 3600hp in a mystic
Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
when did you put BPM's and a rudder on zacks old boat? Comparing the two is apples to oranges.
Funny it ran faster with Merc 1200's then the yellow boat with the BPM's vs #6's, maybe its oranges to apples then?
Old 11-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by paintman
btw i had no idea theses two boats were so diff...i was told that for the same reasons that "whipplecharged" has explained that the ol was a mix pleasure/perf and that the mystic was pure performance...i guess the amazing thing is that its only a few mph's slower than aquamania.....which leads us to a couple of more ?'s

if ol brings a boat to the table that is pure performance, in theory it seems it should easily make up those extra mph and be faster than the mystic

and what kind of speed will the new myway reach with 3600hp in a mystic
There's one coming, but its got piston power so its not a direct comparison, but its a light layup, cut down top, smaller canopy, etc.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Registered

Old 11-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

What a shame. We had all waited to see this first OL cat with so much anticipation. And now, after all the hoopla, the same boat ,is just sitting ,with no power, unwanted , gathering dust awaiting its fate. What a waste . And, in the meantime, this boat has had to lose alot of money for one or more of its owners, actually making it one of the biggest Goldiggers of all time. The irony in it all.

Last edited by pm203; 11-20-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
What a shame. We had all waited to see this first OL cat with so much anticipation. And now, after all the hoopla, the same boat ,is just sitting ,with no power, unwanted , gathering dust awaiting its fate. What a waste . And, in the meantime, this boat has had to lose alot of money for one or more of its owners, actually making it one of the biggest Goldiggers of all time. The irony in it all.
Its only been owned by one person Paul and then it ended up in the repo yard/under government seizure. Nothing wrong with the boat. The boat couldnt be bought for about a year due to the seizure I believe.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 11-20-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.