Notices

Gold digger

Old 11-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Those guys are really nice!!! They did a great job that week.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
When you're sitting on a million dollar highly depreciating asset, why not have the sale option? Says nothing about the performance aspect.
Wasnt implying anything about performance. Just wanted to show braceyourself mucho take it ease
Old 11-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my way.......you mean the new twin turbine 1800hp 50'mystic myway, its going to be fun watching aquamania & myway tear up the 1000 islands, seems like bill didnt like the ol so he went with mystic...........
Old 11-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by paintman
my way.......you mean the new twin turbine 1800hp 50'mystic myway, its going to be fun watching aquamania & myway tear up the 1000 islands, seems like bill didnt like the ol so he went with mystic...........
He wanted to go even faster than the OL went, which means a cut down 4 person canopy cat which is what the mystic is.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Golddigger is at National Liquidators in Ft. Lauderdale sitting on its trailer with crime scene tape wrapped around it. Saw it just today.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by paintman
He loved the OL, but went with a more race version, smaller canopy, 4 person boat. Truly 2 different boats. The OL MyWay runs just near 200mph and has so many times. The current owner, along with Larry raves about the boat. The OL is a blend of pleasuure/comfort and performance, the current Mystics have been mainly only performance, very little interior, very light layups, etc. Nothing wrong with them, but you guys make comparisons that aren't warranted. OL's got a couple of cats coming that will really suprise some people. I can assure you, between Michael Peters design and OL mfg'ing techniques are at the top of the class.

GD will be hitting the water again and it will perform well.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
He loved the OL, but went with a more race version, smaller canopy, 4 person boat. Truly 2 different boats. The OL MyWay runs just near 200mph and has so many times. The current owner, along with Larry raves about the boat. The OL is a blend of pleasuure/comfort and performance, the current Mystics have been mainly only performance, very little interior, very light layups, etc. Nothing wrong with them, but you guys make comparisons that aren't warranted. OL's got a couple of cats coming that will really suprise some people. I can assure you, between Michael Peters design and OL mfg'ing techniques are at the top of the class.

GD will be hitting the water again and it will perform well.
Dustin dont have a dog in this fight but was Michael Peters involved in GD this OL 50 footer ???? i know you mention some belt issues but i have to say that if anyone can /could setup and make this boat (or any boat ) run it would of been 3
Olives & Red Bull out of Jax Fla, hell he got us dialed in and where we're at all over the phone and never spent seat time like he did in GD. good luck will make someone a great poker run boat ,too bad were not lookin for a project or she'd be in my shop.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Guess what amazes me is the people that think that 140-150 is slow...
Old 11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

The boat is still available as of now.
Anyone interested call my buddy Bobby Magee
He told me $260k buys it
Old 11-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Dustin dont have a dog in this fight but was Michael Peters involved in GD this OL 50 footer ???? i know you mention some belt issues but i have to say that if anyone can /could setup and make this boat (or any boat ) run it would of been 3
Olives & Red Bull out of Jax Fla, hell he got us dialed in and where we're at all over the phone and never spent seat time like he did in GD. good luck will make someone a great poker run boat ,too bad were not lookin for a project or she'd be in my shop.
Yes, Michael Peters designed the OL 48/50 Cat, its a later version of the Qatar boat, and tencara boat. Very similar to the Mystic. While the Mystic has a few changes, the overall bottom is very similar to the Tencara, Platinum, Victory and Mystic.

Is there some magical reason this boat doesn't work, but our 48' does? Or Justice's? No magic, it works. Ran 160 wtih 1200's at Lake Cumberland Poker Run and will run similar with the new owner. It was really only run a few times with motors that lived. The first few broke belts everytime it went WOT. Next motor lost oil line. Then it ran really well with 1200's, then some Sterling motors went in, and it ran well, I think 165 or so. Last time it was in the water.

The boat needs some work to be sea worthy again, but really not that much. Its a steal at the price its going for, with BPM's, trailer and 48 carbon boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.