Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyones wife???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/242951-anyones-wife.html)

TYPHOON 11-22-2010 09:05 PM

Anyones wife????

Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD

26awesome 11-22-2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by TYPHOON (Post 3259160)
Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD

LOL!:drink:

antknee 11-22-2010 09:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Statements like that always help my decision on NOT getting married an absolute success!!!

Robertjr 11-22-2010 09:10 PM

Not just you!

Used to hear same s#@t, got rid of her! or she got rid of me!, whatever! ..............................Rjr................. ...........

nailit 11-22-2010 09:16 PM

its all in the delivery...

babe.. blew motor with reversion... (explain what that is) and now the boat is worthless without a motor!!

worked for me.. then forgot to tell her I bought another boat till the middle of the week when I was driving the chicago to pick up that friday... good thing she wanted a better rough water boat too!

Expensive Date 11-22-2010 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by TYPHOON (Post 3259160)
Is it just me??????
MD

I guess I'm lucky my wife would never say anything like that.But I also make sure all other bills are paid before I play so that may have something to do with it.

Smitty 11-22-2010 09:32 PM

I usually get the " you know how many nice vacations we could have taken with all the money spent on that damn boat".

She loves to be on it, but the other 7 months of the year I hear all about my debt from it.

Whatever... C'mon guys we all know it is a sickness that we don't want to heal from !!!!!!:drink::drink:

450RRRR 11-22-2010 09:39 PM

i guess im lucky in that my wifes only says.do we have the money....and can you fix it when it breaks...i always answer yes to both

fountain4play 11-22-2010 09:52 PM

LOL....yeah i hear it all the time...subtle little jabs about spending all my time with my girlfriend...recently she's been saying at least she got a "boob job"....after i had some new motors installed last winter and now suddenly she's a whore...the kicker was when i just bought a building to keep her warm and dry in the offseason.... Oh well after 35 years she better get used to it... the girlfriend that is...

firehawkcat 11-22-2010 10:04 PM

If it has tits or tires or floats your going to have problems with it