Experience the Key west poker run through the eyes of FREEDOM US1

Notices

Experience the Key west poker run through the eyes of FREEDOM US1

Old 11-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat

sorry for writing a book....
LOL. No problem, thats about how I figured it went. I'm nervous going new places towing my small boat without being able to scout out stops ahead of time so I can't imagine hauling a monster like that.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Thank you for all your hard work you do to capture everyone forever in pics!! Great memories for years to come!!
And I think you said around Labor Day that you were not going to take Freedom and only use the Cig for this run. It looks and sound like you are glad you had it down there.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think this is you on the left.... looks like when jim is comming up on you your roost comes up and you start going faster... the water was just rough enough that it would be hard for the fastest boats in the world to out run an old 46 skater tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAJF3z31N0

if you have a fast connection click the number in the bottom corner and put it on 1080 and then make it full screen to get a better picture.
Yes that was JMBTILE!! We were about even and then we both went and did a donut around the cruise ship Good times!!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Thanks, Its been a good one!! Started out as Zero Defect back in the day!!
Yes, I know it well. I was actually the person that you stopped and tried to help a couple of years back at key west in Nov. We were in the all white Motion. We had just taken some photos and busted the helmet on the drive. You were the only one that headed towards us and offered help. BTW Thanks again. If you do the Miami Boat Show Run I will stop and say hello, maybe you can take me for a blast.

Last edited by lowblue320; 11-23-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by lowblue320
Yes, I know it well. I was actually the person that you stopped and tried to help a couple of years back at key west in Nov. We were in the all white Motion. We had just taken some photos and busted the helmet on the drive. You were the only one that headed towards us and offered help. BTW Thanks again. If you do the Miami Boat Show Run I will stop and say hello, maybe you can take me for a blast.
Cool and I remeber! I have a Cig at TNT and I will have it there for the Miami run. Its all inside anyway and I'm hoping to use it more. I've only used it two time in a year.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this is you on the left.... looks like when jim is comming up on you your roost comes up and you start going faster... the water was just rough enough that it would be hard for the fastest boats in the world to out run an old 46 skater tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAJF3z31N0

if you have a fast connection click the number in the bottom corner and put it on 1080 and then make it full screen to get a better picture.
Boy it certainly seemed MUCH faster than that from my perspective!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by E Dock DD
And I think you said around Labor Day that you were not going to take Freedom and only use the Cig for this run. It looks and sound like you are glad you had it down there.
Went to the Clear Water PRA poker run, met some girls and said what the heck. Better take both boats!!!! I'm still going to retire from this stuff some day when I grow up!!! Still waiting I guess
Old 11-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jmbtile
Boy it certainly seemed MUCH faster than that from my perspective!!!!!!!!!!!
I Know what you mean!!! I think Tyson has it in slow motion or something for artistic resons or something because we were cooking along!!
Old 11-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

found a few funny pics while going through them...
Attached Thumbnails Experience the Key west poker run through the eyes of FREEDOM US1-20gopr8120-16194-.jpg  
Old 11-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome vids and pics guys! Jim, the boat looks awesome! Girls aren't so bad either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.